Reviews for Spin
Fallyn Irlandes chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
*dies of fluffity happiness*
No really. It's /perfect/. You've got the characters and the small talk and meaningless squabbles and Jane's arrogance and Lisbon's...Lisbon-ness and this should happen after Red John. Pretty much exactly like this.
I want this scene now.
*dies again*
PrincessYun chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
It was a very nice story, sweet and romantic, loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
they are so sweet
Anna chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Love it
csiAngel chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is a lovely fic. I adore the image of them dancing together.
harmonyforever12 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I thought this was really cute! Keep up the good work, chicky!
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I have the biggest, most ridiculous grin on my face. This was great. You have their banter and interaction down pat. I like where they are in this. It's almost as if I can tell they're moving towards each other, that Jane has decided to start showing his feelings more. Eh, or I'm crazy. Just a sense I got from reading. Looking forward to more of your work!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Sweet, funny, and subtly romantic.
wavesofred chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
omfg you need to write more mentalist fics. they are amazing. every one of yours is gold.
DarkStrider chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I love it! MOAR Mentalist fics! Great stuff :D I truly love the way that you write these two, it's so enchanting!
Water-please chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Lovely, and fun. Just like the dance with Jane. 3
Idan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
The only thing better than dancing and plotting is dancing and not plotting! Really enjoyed this!
CrazerCat chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I love this! They are so cute when they are dancing and you've done a great job of making me imagine this in my head. The spins and closeness and commentary. How nice of you to take requests!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I like very much to read your stories. They are welll written. Reading your stories is like being on the lake with a wam summer breeze. Happiness on pages!
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Awwwwwww sooo cute 3 I really loved this!