Reviews for Little Things
Crescental chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I love this story just because RDJ was mentioned... just kidding ;)
This story is adorable and I love it! :D
TheStoryChoosesTheWriter chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I lived this so much! You could do so much more with this story, bring in trouble with silas and Stefan and you've got yourself a very angsty fic that you can bet your soul I'd read.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
A very good story. Who does Stefan think he is to judge anyone after his "ripper" days. Yes, Elena made a terrible mistake, and she regrets it more than Stefan will ever know. He isn't one to say that Elena needs to be punished or not forgiven though. They forgave him so many times. His holier than thou attitude always irks me.

Well written, and nicely done. Excellent!
0utlier chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
AHHH AMAZING!
FFTC Writes chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Amazing, I love the 'scene' at the end.
Good job. :)
4evernaya chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That was a great story and i always knew they would get together.
HopelessRomanticMae chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This story could not have been more perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Loved it!
lloveless9 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Beautiful! I hope that's not the end!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was AMAZING, I simply can't. So fluffy and warm, it makes my heart hurt that Delena's road ahead is going to be so bumpy and angsty. But I can't wait for her to break the bond and reaffirm her feelings for him. Imagine how he'll feel then...
A chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I could go to court and use this as evidence that DELENA RULES! Love this story.
If-Looks-Could-Kill-453 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
OMG wowww! I really loved this! It's amazing I love Delena I don't know if your going to continue this BUT YOU SHOULD )
katherinehcastles chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oh wow what a smack across the feels, who gave you the right?!
Danneis chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Perfect story!
meganseverafter chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO. YOU DID /NOT/ JUST WRITE THAT. THE NERVE YOU HAVE TO WRITE SUCH A THING. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU. YOURE A LIFE RUINER.