Reviews for A Christmas Carol
Doc Yewll chapter 25 . 12/11/2014
Feliz Natal!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
I just found this story. I lived it all. But I have to say I love how you integrated the JAG characters to the story. Who knew Sarah Mackenzie had a sister, lol. The hand carved comb was sweet. And Chakotay was right there should have been a kiss, but they made up for it.
pennyd chapter 24 . 4/18/2013
I just read this again and wanted to say thank you! It was a terrific story and I really needed that today!
lindahoyland chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
This was a truly delightful and heartwarming story.I've finally had chance to catch up and it ended just as I wish Voyager had ended. Thank you for such a lovely tale. Hope you are having a very Happy Christmas.
xxJustKatexx chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
This was a fantastic story to read! Loved every second of it and the ending was just perfect to see how it all turned out. Hope you had a great christmas, this story certainly made mine so much better. (
KJaneway115 chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
I enjoyed reading this story throughout the month. It was really fun to have a new little chapter each day, and I thought you did a really nice job of adapting the original story to the Voyager universe. I'm glad you added this little epilogue, too. Very nice touch.
PinkAngel17 chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Awwww! So adorable and sweet! I always thought the Janeway and Paris families seem the type to be intertwined like that. And the ending was beautifully sweet. Thank you so much for writing this story! It's made my day more than once and given a wonderful Christmas feel to my days as well. :)

The shoutout at the end may have made me blush a bit too...
pennyd chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Thank you for a wonderful Christmas story. I saved it to read all at once as a present to myself. You definitely tied it up in a glorious red ribbon for me (it's in my hair, LOL).
ForensAnthro chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Eeeee!Great story and great ending. Fantastic:)
QOP chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas, and thankyou for this lovely story :)
Guest chapter 24 . 12/25/2012
Charming story, well done. Please write more.
ghosteye99 chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Lovely epilogue (I'm assuming Miral had a brother ;). Thank you for both writing and translating it.
ForensAnthro chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
Oooh ooh I've been good, I promise!:D
Lliaaame chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
Lovely! Merry Christmas! :D
PinkAngel17 chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
So perfect! Naomi made me grin and the end about Chakotay and Janeway had me grinning even more. Such a wonderful and fantastic story it was! I loved every bit of it. And now I'm hoping I was a good reviewer that will get a bonus chapter from Santa. ;)

Fröhliche Weihnachten!