Reviews for Stranded
kage kitsune 14 chapter 2 . 3/25
Update soon, please!
DarkenedRose24 chapter 2 . 3/25
This is really good more please! -puts on my best begging adorable animal look-
Lovesbugsalot chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
This is really really GOOD!
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
this is pretty cool XD
wayaway91 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Loving the story so far please keep writing!
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Sorry, Hawkeye, but remember; one speed only.
Myrachan8 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
This story is AWESOME so far. Can't wait for the next chapter, 'cause you can count on me to be there and REVIEW

myra
dogsby chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Interesting and funny!
LightLessStar chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Good story so far!
sugarbabies chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
This one has humor an I liked it. Please continue. thanks
Millie the Kitty chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
You had better be making more. These are awesome! For the next chapter, Ron and Ginny should come over, and be BFFs with Natasha and whoever. Please make another chapter!
jpottermalfoy chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Good story so far. I think you meant 'subtle' instead of 'suddle' in the sentence "Harry grabbed his arm again and lead him into the fray, casting a few suddle charms to make it easier to push through the crowd and Harry soon found that it was infinitely easier to travel with Clint than if he had taken the others." I think this story has an interesting plot that I hadn't seen before, and I'm looking forward to the next update.
Hell Hath No chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
OOH! i want more!
Clint was a good choice to bring,
he'll be endeared towards harry for the bow from now on i'd say..
Can't wait for them to find out harry's past
Kai19 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
... And now Tony and the others will be jealous of Clint for getting such a cool gift during his little outing. Though no doubt the others will be eager to go to town with Harry, if they can get a glimpse of the super-awesome-room-of-shinies. LOL! Anyway, I like this fic so far! No doubt Loki's in heaven (or at least a mental Valhalla), since for once he's the normal one, a magic-user in a world of magic-users. Not to mention when he finds out that the other magic user with black hair and green eyes, just like him, is also an orphan, just like him. Then bring in the whole 'descended from pranksters' thing... Lol! Anyway, looking forward to reading more!
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
it's an unusual plot, lol and unusual i love! update again soon? :D:D