Reviews for Breaking A Spirit
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
lol 'go kill em fluffy' is officialy my fav line in this
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
Arlo is such a awesome, annoying big brother I like his role in this
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
awww I always loved wolfs and freya is such a kind mother I love how straight away we know her and bes's character
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
don't be it makes there guilt more realistic
coolexaj chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
I kind of miss Jack Flying D:
coolexaj chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
I think the chapters should be longer(We all know EVERYBODY WANTS longer chapters ;D).A little more detail would be very well due as well. also think your doing well in keeping them canon.I do think their just a weeeeeee OOC but just a tiny bit good story so far ;).

However in chapter 3 I think you lost some of the Guardians original kind of personality I don't believe is the type to cry infront of people maybe one tear to fall down but He would wipe it.I also think Sandman would most likely just 'float' or stand there looking in shock not really a sad or mourning reaction.
I believe the Guardians should be in more shock,because it would really truly give the reader a feel that the Guardians had no gives the shape to the reader that the Guardians TRULY didn't know,and had trouble believing that they were very cruel to him. :) Just saying
coolexaj chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
I hail you 2 new friends are not OC's that have GOD-LIKE power and have Jack-Frost kissing their annoying that is,all those OC'S stories are the same.
coolexaj chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
For once,FOR ABSOULUTE OC you made are not fricking are LEGITMENT CHARACRERS.*SCREAMS* Hail Senpai! :) If I found it this was a OC story I would of ditched and never looked at this again,sorry not to be mean or offensive.I just have a strong dislike for oc stories.
coolexaj chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
ROTG Frozen any day,any time. I'd perfer it if this story didn't have shippings :P I kinda miss the loner-jack stories You know?Romance is kinda over-used if u ask me
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
You're an amazing writer! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
YAAAAAYYY!' Loved it!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
I love your writing style!
Post U Later chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
Yay! I'm Glad He's Okay & Forgave The Guardians & Is Learning To Trust Them Again. I Love A Good Happy Ending. XD
Post U Later chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
What Happened? Is Jack Okay? Is He Awake? I Mean, He Was MELTING For Crying Out Loud! He Has To Be Okay! PLEASE?
Post U Later chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Oh That Bastard Pitch! I Should Have Known! South Wind Doesn't Seem Smart Enough To Actually Try & Defeat Jack. Oh Why Can't Pitch Just Die Already. Ugh! He's Useless!

& I'm So Glad That Bunnymund & Arlo Got There In Time To Save Him. & Was That The North Wind That Flew Past The Flying Guardians? It Has To Be Right?