Reviews for Breaking A Spirit

Freyas awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Toothie?
crazigurl181818 chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
This is so gooooood. So OOC, but that's fine. I usually hate OC's, but these fit in the story well. And I love the winds. :) this is actually my second time reading this. I couldn't find it for a bit, but I got it now! It shall be favorited.
Sapphire chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
I LOVED YOUR STORY SO MUCH!

Thank you for writing this story. Thank you for this, I really enjoyed it a lot. You're such a great writer, I may have to check out more of your work :) I don't know if you already have more but if not please write more Jack Frost fanfics :) they're good.

Again, just, thank you so much for this story :)
Mythogirly chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
They broke jack and my heart. They better make it up to him. Any way keep writing
Taranodongirl1 chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
never ever delete this fanfic ever EVER! I LOVE IT!
Nikki Pond chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
I love this. I especially wanted someone to be very protective of Jack, and especially being like a family to him and especially an awesome protective older brother for Jack was a bonus! I seriously love fanfics about Jack having a family, and also the Guardians being guilty. You get a gold star and A big hug and I give this story an awesome praise. I love it and I don't care if it's too short, It's just right and awesome!
RandominatorOwl chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
This. Fic. You. What. Jack. Them. Pitch. Wolves. WOAH.

THIS. WAS. AWESOME.

OH. MY. GOSH.

I have never seen something like this before.
But now I want more.

Awesome.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
OMYGOSH this is now one of my favorite fanfics you did great adding wolfs to the story and becoming Jacks new family
guess what chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
awesome
Black Kaitou chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
This was great the relationship between the winds reminds me of some of my own personal characters. Those characters represent a season, wind, and time of day. I also love the wolves but where did you get Arlo's name I recognized Freya and Bes from mythology but drawing a blank with Arlo.
killer4853 chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Twilight16 chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Fuzzies! :D Now i can check off "Read Amazing Fanfiction" from my bucket list...

(Oh, big surprise I'm being NICE! Hahaha that's TOTALLY a frst)