Reviews for Kitsune Z
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 4 . 3/16
Please continue I love this story lolz
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 3 . 3/16
This story makes me laugh continue please
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 2 . 3/16
Omg naruto has ADHD seriously but keep up the work
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 3/16
Classical naruto xd funny as hell
anthenamoon chapter 4 . 2/8
to funny i like little naruto...keep it up
nafara chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
keep on going
mohahassan3 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
it funny but it needs more action
Shadowprice chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
this is good you should make more
King of Zero chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I need to offer you some constructive criticism, first of Naruto's name is not Namikaze because Namikaze was never a clan. Kishimoto calls Naruto, Kushina and Minato the Uzumaki family not the Namikaze family. Second this was way too short to be a "chapter" there was no real detail and everything seems to have just happened without any thought put into it. Like why would Konoha banish Naruto? Seriousy, that makes no sense, Naruto's a jinchuuriki, their jinchuuriki, their weapon, they wouldn't banish him for no reason because it'd only proceed to weaken them, significantly. So, already your story makes no sense. However, with that being said this story has potential, I just feel you need to slow and take you time building up the scenery and telling the story with better dialogue.
LS14 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
has potential
klarissa.pereda chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
This story kick's ass! X3
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
i liked it! please keep on writting cause i would like to know whats going to happen next.
guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Hey good chapter, wished it was longer but still good chapter, I can see great potential for naruto to use his mouth against future enemy's, it is very entertaining. The only thing I found confusing is this part, "Wait does that mean your like the Uchiha's where they all act different, but they look the same they're one because emotionless bastard of a family." I'm a little confused about what this means.
Shadowprice chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
this is good you should make more
misteriosayuri chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Good story hope u make this yaoi and mpreg up date soon keep it up good work