Reviews for Enemy In Shadows
belladu57 chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Ok
Lady La-sara chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
I must admit, when I saw the chapter titles Author's Note, my heart dropped. But I understand, as is life; were it not difficult it would not be worth living. You could always try and 'research' ninja movies and watch the G.I. Joe movies to see if you can get any inspiration. I will wait patiently, as I know that the wait will be worth it; because your story had taken a movie 'set-in-stone' so to speak, and made it entirely into a different picture all together! And if you get stressed over it, just walk away and take a break and do something totally unrelated!
Best wishes and Faithful R&R,
MC
P.S. Just remember that you can always as your reviews for some help if you wish; a fresh perspective is sometime a good thing
Slytherin Studios chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
I understand, though I hope you get your inspiration back.
CommChatter chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
Sage has to infiltrate GI Joe? That can't end well...
FrostElfofSlytherin chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
LOVE IT!
Lady La-sara chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Another nice chapter! The suspense is building! O.O Need another chapter to see what happens and who is Blood Claw really? Is he Storm Shadow's son Baronesses ?! O.O ooooh I can't wait to find out! Can't wait! But I'm glad that you kept Sage the same and it must be difficult to keep Storm Shadow in character and all that jazz. You do a wonderful job! Please continue this amazing story and thanks for updating!
-MC
booklover1698 chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
HAaha! That was hilarious!i missed this story! Update soon! I can't wait for more! It was awesome!
MustangLover97 chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Very nice chapter! Love the detail and everything else in between. ;) Hope that you update again soon, please!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Yay! Update soon!
CommChatter chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Interesting. I understand Sage's disbelief perfectly. They've moved on without her, it seems.
Also, when referring to the American government, it'd be Congress. Parliament would be used when talking about the British government.
Slytherin Studios chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Nicely done, I wonder if Sage will try to free the actual President.
booklover1698 chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Great chapter! Update soon! I can't wai for more!
CommChatter chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
This sounds like a good start. I'm curious as to what the real Hawk would say when he finds out that Zartan busted Sage from prison.
Any chance you could write a bit from the Joes' or Storm Shadow's perspective? I think it would be interesting to get into his head a bit.
Silver Katsuyami chapter 7 . 4/21/2013