Reviews for Another Epilogue
chemistrykim chapter 1 . 7/29
This is one of my fave fics... Your writing is easy to read and light... I like your pace and your plot as well... this one shot is perfect and it's amazing that it's your first attempt... Thank you for writing one of the best fics ever!
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This was fantastic great job!
yazaru116 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Great story i loved it!
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
loved it!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Love it!
Lightning at Noon chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I love this pairing and don't worry, you did it justice. Amazing justice
S. Jadevine chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is amazing and I absolutely love this pairing! You portrayed the characters so well I can totally agree they would act like this if they have been given a chance. Write more! :)
nutherteenagedirtbag chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Soooo late but this has to be opt the only thing about this,is the mother father thing like no boo! Hah yeah its okay i really like this its good
Emme019 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Honestly, this was not what I expected. It was way better. You put them together in an odd but clever way. I nearly cried when you were talking about Finnick's son and how Johanna sometimes called him Finnick. That little part was very moving. I think the writing, characterising and plot-making were really good (yes, I mean that).

One thing though, I don't really agree with "Inches by inches, her husband had claimed her heart, soul, and love, leaving no space in that part of her for any other men, dead or alive." The line was very well written but I don't really like the meaning of it. I don't think you could ever replace someone in your heart. You can add people, but you can't really erase someone. In my opinion, this line screams too much "Finnick isn't in her heart anymore because Gale replaced him". I'm sure you probably didn't mean it like this, but it's just how I see it.

All in all, well written.
tjs1990 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is really amazing, your writing style is beautiful. I enjoyed it very much!
justawritier chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was wonderful. I have such a soft spot for this pairing. I thought this was well written and IC.
ellie82 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I loved this story. There was so much emotion and hardship for them to face and fight to be together and you really got it across. I'm also a major fan of this pairing (they are my favourite HG couple) and thought you did them justice. I really felt for both the characters too and you wrote this so well that I even got a lump in my throat. In so many ways I'm sad it was just a one shot, but that's purely because I didn't want it to end. Regardless, I think you covered everything perfectly.
Divergentributegirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Wow I really love this it is amazing!
dancer27 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I really liked it. Im a huge Johanna/Gale fan. I liked the way you wrote it that they had their issues because theres no way the pair of them with their fiery personalities would have it easy from the get go.
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I loved this story. I agree and think Gale/Johanna is one of those interesting pairings because they both have so much in their past that they need to move on from but I love how you wrote them here.