Reviews for In Which Harvey Worries
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
MessengerOfDreams chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
You strike me as someone who really looks into what makes characters of their choosing tick, what really gets them moving, what motivates them, all that good stuff. It shows very well- with a simple scene or two you've defined both Harvey and Mike effortlessly. I haven't seen this show other than a few episodes, but I still really get a good sense of what the leads are like from here. Even Donna gets a nice dose of characterization. The dialogue and interaction is very well done, and I enjoyed it.

What I recommend working on is strengthening and finding more faith in the prose in between dialogue. Right now it's pretty basic. Pretty well done but needs a personal, extra touch to it to sort of claim it as yours. The story seems to rely on dialogue and action and is a bit too short on meat around the bones, if you understand.

I really think this work shows a great amount of skill. Just keep growing and work on your weaknesses and we have a force to be reckoned with!
rae7788 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is really good! I love me some worried Harvey :D Hope you continue to write for the fandom and thanks for sharing!
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I loved it :D There isn't enough Harvey/Mike friendship on here, and you incorporated whump as well :) I really enjoyed it - especially enjoyed the Untouchables quotes ;)
magikmarker chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Lovely. I enjoyed this.
Nahaliel chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Yay, some Mike whump! I love how caring Harvey is in this. Thanks for sharing.

Nahaliel