Reviews for Future Echoes
My God I'm starting to get it
ReaderForFun09 chapter 5 . 7/27
dear God I'm SO lost in this one
Phictionmaker7 chapter 37 . 6/3
Hey I just abated to let you know how incredible this story was to read. It's so detailed and accurate and just by reading it I can gel how much you love Avatar. Your story made me realize how much I loved and missed this series. This was the best Avatar fic I have ever read (and I have LIVED Goddamnit). So, in every sense of the word, bravo.
Anon chapter 37 . 2/4
I really loved this story! While the last chapter wasn't quite what I expected in terms of a resolution, I enjoyed it nonetheless. Thank you for writing this!
I'm on chapter 17 but this story is absolutely amazing. How you came up with this idea idk but I hope thinks turn out well for aang and katara
Guest chapter 36 . 8/25/2016
This story wasn't exactly what I expected but was incredible to read. Airbender-dacyon suggested I read your fics. This story had me on the verge of tears bending more than once. 2benjamin- on tumblr
Well chapter 37 . 7/24/2016
I honestly didn't expect that for the epilogue, really. It does feel somewhat like a copout on resolving the storyline, and given your other works it doesn't seem much your style to leave that degree of non-resolution. It was mildly interesting as a non-sequitur but unfortunately left a slightly bitter taste in my mouth after a story that I found rather engaging, and was hoping for some degree of closure on.

Oh well, I suppose I can just enjoy what I was able to read before the epilogue chapter.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/17/2016
I'm so confused, but good fic and AU though!
Maya Phantom chapter 19 . 6/15/2016
Aww! Poor Aang, the 112 twelve year old virgin. But it's so sweet that he did that for Katara even though he knew they couldn't be together.
Maya Phantom chapter 13 . 6/15/2016
This is so well written. The plot line and idea of it all is so interesting and intriguing. You're truly a great writer and have some fantastic skills. Keep up the good work and you just might write the next best-seller.
Karinta chapter 37 . 12/29/2015
What the hell? You just chickened out on the ending, didn't you... I was all ready for a big giant ending - the story was really truly amazing up till then, and I absolutely LOVED it - but then you decided to go for a silly modern!AU ending. Darn you to heck.
Karinta chapter 26 . 12/16/2015
You're actually doing a decent job of humanising Azula (in some respect). And you're very, very accurately capturing the feel of the original show.
Aisucold chapter 37 . 5/1/2014
Damn, that ending was super disappointing. I felt like nothing was resolved in a least a semi decent way.