Reviews for Future Echoes
This story wasn't exactly what I expected but was incredible to read. Airbender-dacyon suggested I read your fics. This story had me on the verge of tears bending more than once. 2benjamin- on tumblr
Well chapter 37 . 7/24
I honestly didn't expect that for the epilogue, really. It does feel somewhat like a copout on resolving the storyline, and given your other works it doesn't seem much your style to leave that degree of non-resolution. It was mildly interesting as a non-sequitur but unfortunately left a slightly bitter taste in my mouth after a story that I found rather engaging, and was hoping for some degree of closure on.

Oh well, I suppose I can just enjoy what I was able to read before the epilogue chapter.
I'm so confused, but good fic and AU though!
Maya Phantom chapter 19 . 6/15
Aww! Poor Aang, the 112 twelve year old virgin. But it's so sweet that he did that for Katara even though he knew they couldn't be together.
Maya Phantom chapter 13 . 6/15
This is so well written. The plot line and idea of it all is so interesting and intriguing. You're truly a great writer and have some fantastic skills. Keep up the good work and you just might write the next best-seller.
Karinta chapter 37 . 12/29/2015
What the hell? You just chickened out on the ending, didn't you... I was all ready for a big giant ending - the story was really truly amazing up till then, and I absolutely LOVED it - but then you decided to go for a silly modern!AU ending. Darn you to heck.
Karinta chapter 26 . 12/16/2015
You're actually doing a decent job of humanising Azula (in some respect). And you're very, very accurately capturing the feel of the original show.
Aisucold chapter 37 . 5/1/2014
Damn, that ending was super disappointing. I felt like nothing was resolved in a least a semi decent way.
Aisucold chapter 36 . 5/1/2014
confused... blah. hope this can be wrapped up in a chapter
Aisucold chapter 33 . 5/1/2014
I knew it was coming and still cried
Aisucold chapter 31 . 5/1/2014
Dragons! nice touch!
Aisucold chapter 30 . 5/1/2014
Ah so that last flashback was foreshadowing...darn, how will they fix it?!
Aisucold chapter 28 . 5/1/2014
Are those answers? Or just a flashback inconsequential chat.
Aisucold chapter 27 . 5/1/2014
Lol, bumi is a nut
Aisucold chapter 26 . 5/1/2014
Darn. I wish it was different. Why are their fates still the same?