Reviews for Black Sheep 4-Ever
IwillYURIforYAOI chapter 19 . 8/15
I am dead. You have killed me.

I literally just flopped on the floor of the living room in front of my family yelling.
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 26 . 6/24
Loved the series! My favorite is actually this one :) I really enjoyed reading the 4th story of Black Sheep.
SoulMore chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
FAN!
And you thought you can hide this story from me.
Solo16 chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
Awesome series XD I just loved them! It made me mad, tear up, and laugh. Great Job _
maltese chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
Great. Thanks for actually making me cry while reading a Sladin story. Damn you...

THis is just. AGAIN like a movie, a block-buster movie with all the right emotions that punched you on the gut. Hard. I felt all the characters' joy, sadness, anger, excitement, fear... I felt it all. I cannot even begin to imagine how Slade must've felt, tho, but one thing's for sure, it was hell. He had lost a son, another lost his voice, because of him. Lost his wife because him. Lost his ex-wife's life because of him. Now gotten his lover and his remaining son almost killed, also his almost loosing his daughter and granddaughter. My god. This man had gone through hell and back. You have my respect, Wilson.

And reading that child birth was absolutely magical, I can just feel myself filling up with this unknown happiness when Bruce got out from that room, I don't know, I just feel so happy and protective all the sudden.. Blame my paternal instincts... This makes me kind of wanting a child of my own. Kind of. Just a bit. hhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuurrrr why must you be so talented at writing?

But damn you for not telling us what Addie asked Slade and what was his answer, because DAMN I'd kill to know what was it! ("Do you love Robin" "Yes I do" maaaaaaaaaaaayyybeee, but this is Slade here, f'in Deathstroke the Terminator, so maybe it was something among these lines "You're not gonna cheat on him anytime soon, right?" "It's a little hard for me to stay away from my Princess...")

hot damn it woman, uuugggg soo glad there's that piece of pure, raw fluff at the end, not leading to some nine thousand eight hundred whatever (kudos to Robin for actually counting) which I UTTERLY LOVE, by the way, if you haven't noticed! I'm being crushed by a huge wave of feels right now, so sorry if this review is a little incoherent... I think you ending this story right here is just perfect, I couldn't have done it better, thankk you so muchh for this! Would absolutely love to meet you in real life! (I'll book a flight to Sweden right away, just watch me...)
Guest chapter 26 . 4/20/2014
This is my absolutely favorite universe you've written! I hope there will be more eventually.
ionicpulse chapter 21 . 2/8/2014
slades gonna rip both his heads off but not without torture first
ionicpulse chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Jamie! that son of a piece of defecated ingested under-evolved monkey
ionicpulse chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
slad farting and sleep in one sentence the universe has imploded in on it's self
ionicpulse chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Wynja when i see you wrapping presents i see rubber ducks and smut cence as the wrapping paper
ionicpulse chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
I so love Addie she so strong and i love a woman who's strong but for some reason i picture her wearing all leather with a whip and throwing knives
ionicpulse chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
Alfred is a god in old human skin anybody have the same opinion?
ionicpulse chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
i wonder what the quiz's total was
ionicpulse chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
I wander how that dish would have tasted better with whipped cream or chocolate
KawaiiYue chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I LOVE this universe! I really hope you do make another story for it. Your ideas and the way your write the characters are just UH-MAZING!
Love KawaiiYue D