Reviews for Christmas Doesn't Just Happen Accidently
ILoveSupernaturalcasismine chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
Really good :)
yamiduke13 chapter 24 . 3/12/2013
I enjoyed all the little stories in this christmas special. They were all awesome and you did a great job with them.
yamiduke13 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I really love this chapter. It just made my day haha. I laughed so hard through out it and I think you did a great job with it. I'm still giggling over it.
MurphysAngel chapter 19 . 2/19/2013
So Freaking Good! yum
MurphysAngel chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
I absolutely LOVE this little take on "The Tin Soldier" ! Just Great!
yrdtj chapter 24 . 2/14/2013
is this the last chapter? i feel like it's still incomplete. update please.
Casismyfavorite chapter 24 . 1/3/2013
I just love this part so much: "the flat look was gone from Castiel's eyes. Replaced by warmth, and unguarded happiness, and Dean didn't want to do anything to make that look go away, it was just too damn good to look at, and it made him feel warmer than a shot burning in his gut." It's like they are each others gift and they fulfill what is missing.

Dean taking charge and getting rid of Raphael was amazing and just what Cas needed. I can imagine he never wanting to see that terrible person again.

The end was very sweet- it's a future full of wonderful possibilities!

Thank you for sharing these wonderful stories- I loved them all!
Casismyfavorite chapter 23 . 1/3/2013
Wow- Raphael really tried to destroy Cas' life. I hope he never comes back. That move that Dean made at the end could melt anybody- love it!
Casismyfavorite chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
Aww! Very sweet- I think they have fallen in love! And Sam knows about Dean and Cas- I love that!
Casismyfavorite chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
I love how they meet here! Cas punching Raphael in the face was awesome and Officer Harvelle's reaction was priceless!
Casismyfavorite chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
Yes! Dean learned his lesson and the result is awesome! Loved it :)
Casismyfavorite chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
I just love this ending! Very very cute and perfect and gorgeous :)
Casismyfavorite chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
That was so intense. It's like Dean finally was able to verbalize everything he felt and he couldn't stop.

I finally have time to catch up :)
Your Worshipfulness chapter 24 . 12/26/2012
I love your Destiel so much. So very much. Everything you write makes me so happy. It's like falling in love, except with two people instead of one. I just smile so much when I read your work. I especially like your SexPhoneSaga-adorable, the way Cas is so crazy neurotic but fits perfectly with Dean. Love love love. Can't say it enough. Love your stories! Please write more so I can go to work and not go insane because I have something to look forward to-something witty and romantic and wonderful. Thanks!

Your Worshipfulness
Your Worshipfulness chapter 19 . 12/26/2012
I've been saving up this story as a Christmas Present to myself. I'll review at the end, but may I just say, that line about moaning into the mattress was AMAZINGAWESOMEHOT!

Your Worshipfulness