Reviews for Snow Scraper
Meg 8099 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Ohhh my... That was prob the funniest thing I've ever read! I laughed the whole way thru it... I'm still laughing about it actually... Too good! Ur a great writer I appraise you :-)
LesbianStorys chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
that was sweet and definitely better than what Glee did with them
shesBLAZING chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Oh my god, this was just perfect. Seriously, I just- everything about it: Santana's voice and entire thought process (she knows she acted like a complete idiot, but goddammit, Brittany is her *soulmate*); Brittany's characterization as well (refusing to take Santana back right away); the dialogue (the apple pie conversation! the song suggestions from the other girls!); and, last but not least, the rationalization for the break-up: that Santana had really only done it as a result of realizing *Brittany* had been unhappy... that killed me, and I don't think that was ever really made clear in the show.
Overall, great stuff. I hope you write more Brittana fic soon.
SuperFreakingDuper chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Lol this made me lmfao, I loved the bit how she was at the football game and she was yelling out 'yeah, get the blonde f**ker.' and 'kill him, kill him!' gosh I haven't laughed in glee fanfic so much before :))
maybesometime chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
lol...awesome...i think, ill start a petition to use your story as "board" for the brittana-reunit-episode, that im sure will happen;)...please entertain all bored to death glee/brittana fans und write more till glee is hilarious again...
SpreadSunshine chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Awesome :)
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
So... Sam was faking right? Still don't regret him being hit by the snow scraper though XD

This is hilarious and omg Santana is frustrating on the show. And Britt :))) even if she was being a tad bit difficult.
lara chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
so great...but "bram" kissing was more that eww..
lg4az chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This put a smile on my broken Brittana heart :) Thank You!
Lane chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Omfg! Yes that's exactly how it should have gone. Perfect amen. And she would ask for the pie. Haha! I love that it was called snow scraper.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
honestly when she asked if they could take the pie I was so happy. I needed this after the Bram from last gift and after seeing the promo. SAM NEEDS TO DIE
CHocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was so so so so so good.

Also: "We can take the pie" - I Need a Medic reference?
JazzMonte chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
So cute! 3
Rosetoast chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I thank the winds for your existence and the brilliance you type for the enjoyment of many.
Snix chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Awesome. Loved it. :) Your writing always gives me so many feelings! Your timing is perfect. :p