Reviews for A Very Half-Blood Christmas
This is a weird chapter.
SexiiFoxii chapter 31 . 6/6
Awwwww percy is sooooooooooooooooooooooo CUUTTTTEEE! and I feel you percy I was a bit disappointed with the 11th not remembering his closest former friends
Lavvvvv chapter 29 . 2/16
I'm used to reading Percy / Nico instead of Nico / Percy but this one was alright
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 24 . 12/1/2015
Lmfao I Love Nico ...or the way you write him anyways...Sarcasim On fleek...Lol. Leo dont even get me started he was sooooo freaking cute!3 This is the most perfect Nicery *Nice* Christmas story Ever!ยก!
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
On my FLUFF!
Ally F chapter 25 . 1/30/2015
... PERSEPHONE! TMI !
Ally F chapter 24 . 1/30/2015
Okay... comments, comments... where do i begin?

Alright; lets start with a question (which could be answered here or dv, cause mind cant wrap around it yet)... How tall is Nico comparred to Percy? Same height; shorter than or taller than, cause i still kind of see him as what fanart shows (with a few acceptions.)

Secondly... my reactions to this chapter and the beginning of the next *dont ask; trust me*

XD (- x Ten)... O/O *you should how red my ears were* ... and finally (look below)

O-O (- x Hundred)
Ally F chapter 20 . 1/30/2015
XD... actually i am fearing that talk, and i'm not in a relationship *if you catch my drift... stupid mom sneaking up on me while i was talking to a freind T-T*
Ally F chapter 14 . 1/30/2015
one month ... one month and it would have been my birthday (if you did this part for the previous chapter ... it would have been my mom's) T-T ... i would have loved this gift
HelloI'mOz chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
YAAAAAAYYY! I've started Doctor Who but I've only watched the first 3 episodes... I plan to watch more tonight though! And bravo! Another amazing chapter by you! I only want to be helpful and give constructive criticism but I can never think if anything that would help you.
Death's Cry chapter 31 . 9/3/2014
It's a touching fiction ! Interesting, coherent, your stories are really awesome !

D'sC.
indigoperson36 chapter 31 . 8/20/2014
I'm sorry to say that, even though I love the books... your fanfictions might be better... they have more nicercy...
Guest chapter 27 . 6/9/2014