Reviews for 50 Shades of Slade
shay chamberlain chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
Please continury
Dont have ideas for a name chapter 18 . 2/16/2014
Around when will u post more cause this is a great story or is there a sequal
Lovinusogood21 chapter 18 . 1/4/2014
I love it... can't wait for the next chapter... awesome story
Hayhay01 chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Cool!
lil joker 1989 chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
I'm very scared on what's gonna happen :( to the team :{
Ejammer chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
Love the f-ing story you my good man or woman have been added to favorites and the story has been followed please keep it up and hurry with next chapter
BW Lewis chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
Awesome story, hopefully Beast Bo can save the Titans. Cant wait for future chapters.
shiskanae242 chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
you see that I like how you have aqualad and speedy at 5'7 at age 16 instead of like some of the ridiculous authors who have characters in their stories who's ages range from 12-14 already at 6' ft and 7' ft and still going higher I mean REALLY SERIOUSLY let's be realistic people
dxgevo chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
This is a great fanfic you've got going on. I'm loving the interaction between everyone, especially Beast Boy and Raven. The only thing that slightly bothers me are the grammatical mistakes and misspellings/unnecessary capitalisations. Maybe (before you post each chapter) you could read the story over and fix the accidental errors. Just a suggestion. Anyway, great story! I'm hooked. Update soon :D
Guest chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
You should give beast boy more powerful transformation that looks like he is super saiyan 4, but have green fur and a tail after he completly masters his beast form. Beast boy's new form is far more powerful and controlled than his beast form. I hope you like the idea. I really love this story. Ignore the flames, they are rude, degrading, and offer no constructive critism. You are a talanted writer, keep up the good work. Peace out.
AzarathMetrionZ chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
Uh oh. About to be a whole "Raven, don't listen to him! I'm the Real Changeling!" "No, Rae! He's a fake!" And she's gonna be all confused and her emotions are going to go all haywire.
JasonVUK chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
Oh god D8 Go Beast Boy! You have to save them DX
Gweneveire chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
I've been following this story since before the rewrite and I promise you, it's got good bones. Do you have a beta reader? That would be a great help in cleaning up some grammar/spelling issues. Don't get discouraged, this is a great first story!
Shadico chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
Don't let the haters get you down. Good on you for writing, it's a great expression and you should keep at it! You're getting better with each chapter. Just started reading this, and I like what i've seen so far. Followed! The drama that's about to unfold at the tower should be exciting and fun to read, hehe.
Xaphrin chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
This is a pretty good start for your first fan-fiction. It's developing nicely, into something a little more mature. I will admit that sometimes it's a little scattered and hard to follow, but it's nothing a good beta couldn't help with. I won't go into long speeches on grammar and spelling (because every one develops at their own pace), but it's still good. Like I said, it has great structure and bones, it just needs a little TLC and a good beta. I look forward to seeing where you take this.