Reviews for Harry Potter And His Minds Torment, Sins Of The Past Part Two,
sjrodgers23 chapter 30 . 8/16
loved it thank you for part one and two cant wait to read part three thank you
SuperPotterNerd chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
who was the woman? and this is really vague. I know that you're making it out of order to give a good writing style but it's reeally easy to get confused by this
SuperFanofHP chapter 30 . 1/30/2013
Looking forward to Part 3
Guest chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
Hogwartsowls chapter 30 . 12/9/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story! I loved how you made Harry a singer! I think that was super original. I just wanted to make a point of all the Muggle-ismes (is that a word?). I don't know if you were going for something like that but...
I really hope you don't look at this as being a big Flame comment (because it's not trying to be) but in your third part of this story you might want to watch out for some little spelling errors (I'm a huge grammar freak just so you know). Here and her. Is and it. Their they're there. It might help the story flow a bit better. And your punctuation. I saw a lot of commas and found places where some question marks were missing. Again, I'm just trying to give you some constructive criticize, not Flame you.
Anyway, I wish you the best of luck on part three of this wonderful story and any and all of your future pieces!
Jamie Theobald chapter 30 . 12/5/2012
What, Harry is going to turn himself in? Again with being a hypocrite! I love the ending but I really don’t think that the Wizengamot would have given up that easily. I can’t wait until you get part three posted because I want to find out how this ends! I mean, do Lily and James have anymore kids? Do Ron and Hermione have any? DO Sirius and Nicky move out? Does Harry start teaching again?
Jamie Theobald chapter 29 . 12/5/2012
… I really hope that Ginny gets better. I would hate for her to die, it would kill Harry!
Jamie Theobald chapter 28 . 12/5/2012
Okay, so is Ginny ever going to find out about Harry and Nicky or will that be something that will be forgotten?

I forgot that James and Sirius don’t know that Severus was a good guy! I really love the story and am sad that I am almost finished so hurry up and write the third part! Just joking take your time so it is as good as the rest!
Jamie Theobald chapter 27 . 12/5/2012
wow, twins! How is Harry going to handle going from an only child to being the oldest brother to a brother and a sister? Love the H theme! Please don’t tell me Lily is going to die! Harry will blame himself if she does!
Jamie Theobald chapter 26 . 12/3/2012
Great chapter!
Jamie Theobald chapter 25 . 12/3/2012
great chapteR! Glad that Ginny was able to heal Harry!
Jamie Theobald chapter 24 . 12/3/2012
I knew it! This is going to be hard on Harry though, I mean his sister is going to have the life he couldn’t; a happy childhood with his mom and dad, not having to worry about dangerous people and psychos trying to kill her…
how much more powerful is Harry going to get? I mean I think he is already more powerful then Merlin himself. Also, why is he so powerful?
Jamie Theobald chapter 23 . 12/3/2012
, emotional… Lily’s pregnant, isn’t she?
Jamie Theobald chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
great chapter, love the story!
Jamie Theobald chapter 21 . 12/3/2012
I knew Nicky would cause problems!