Reviews for Six-guns & Sorcery: Wolfe & Hawke
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/16
Damn it! I've only read one chapter and I'm left wondering if you do intend to finish this. It's quite funny to begin with. I'm not the least bit surprised that Umbitch and Fudgepacer Supreme gave Harry and Hermione a quick kangaroo court trial before allowing Umbitch to push them through the vail. The fool' o far up Bad Faith's ass that he'll never see daylight for himself again! Ass for Umbitch, she's too stupid to realize that once Tommy-fool's in power, he'll have no use for her. Besides, she'll likely try for Bella's place and wind up very, very, very dead. And her loving Minister of/for Mismanagement will either join her or she'll join him. Either way neither'll last long after Tommy The Fool's in power.
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 4 . 4/19
Well this certainly looks good. I hope you will update it sometime.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 4 . 4/11
this is a really cool fic so far! i really would love to see what will happen next :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
guest chapter 4 . 3/7
OK, really, this needs finishing...

The possibilities are just about endless!
SnowWolf43 chapter 4 . 3/8
Plese come back and finish I want to see five pucker the red fucker and the road get theres
ash chapter 4 . 1/22
Can't wait for the next chapter
Black Phoenix Ranger chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
love your story... waiting for an update... keep up the awesome work.
BlackPhantom08 chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
I really like the story and the idea behind it. Could definitely use more for the story maybe multiple parts 1 part in the past another part in the original time. Me personally want to see more of the Great War other that Rasputin being dragged around. Hoping to see more.
seagullalpha chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
I loved this story!

I'd have preferred a bit more, OK a lot more, of the western Harry and Hermione. I really hope that you revisit this plot line sooner, rather than later.
Karakot chapter 4 . 6/27/2016
I like this its really good. Deidra
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
Great just got into it
No more
More please
LordNemesis chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
I would love to know if you are going to keep this story going.
Sora okaami chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
LOVELY USE OF DISCWORLD DEATH, SIR TERRY PRATCHET WOULD BE PROUD.
DaughterofDante chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
Update it. Please!
M4RKL4R chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
That was a great and original idea (from my pov anyways). I hope you eventually get around to continuing it.

-M4RKL4R