Reviews for Six-guns & Sorcery: Wolfe & Hawke
DaughterofDante chapter 4 . 4/30
Update it. Please!
M4RKL4R chapter 4 . 4/19
That was a great and original idea (from my pov anyways). I hope you eventually get around to continuing it.

cko2 chapter 4 . 2/26
Must say, very different story and very fun to read. Harry and hemione as western gunslingers. That was cool. Too bad this seems to a dead story though.
MayumiRose chapter 4 . 2/20
Yea, another one of your stories I REALLY hope you continue.

It's your fault for being such a good writer!
Karou WindStalker chapter 3 . 2/18
I wish you had continued this.
Hikari Nova chapter 4 . 2/17
please revive and update this it's very good
IcySneasel chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
This great story could use a update!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
when they get back can they scare the hell out of ron to the point of pissing in his pants and then passing out please. it would be the highlight of my night to read that.
RCPMione chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
This really needs an update, it has so much going for it.
mageofmyth chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I so wish that you would start writing this again. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Smileyfax chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
It's criminal that this only has four chapters. I want more Western Harry, dangit!

(I found it amusing, though, that they only decided to stay out of history after serving in WWI and personally killing Rasputin, hahaha).
AvidReader chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Just found this story and I find it marvelously humorous and entertaining. I've read a few stories where Harry was either trained as or assisted by professional warriors, and more than a few redo/time-travel stories, but this is the first I've seen that casts Harry in a role so similar to Marty Mcfly from 'Back to the Future III.' :-)

I hope you'll get around to finishing it sometime.
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Awesome fic so far. Update it and get a good foothold, and you'll have lots of followers.
redwolf23456 chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Great Story so far
Rundivyn chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
For whatever reason, when I read through the conversation with Death, all I heard was him just yelling. Not in an angry tone but in an exaggeratedly loud tone, like he had no control over the volume of his voice.