Reviews for Overlady
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 27 . 6/12
You've made them into renaissance peasants. Super idiotic and beholden to their church.

Wonder if this story has an inquisition
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 9 . 6/11
She's so horribly offended by the thought that someone thinks she's a lesbian, that she's going to go out and risk herself just to clarify that she's straight? This dark overlady needs to get her priorities in check, considering she could be planning a raid and so many other things in the meantime. The words of the masses mean nothing to evil, at least I thought so.
Arionix 64 chapter 71 . 6/8
This would've been the turning point, I feel, for the Henrietta in Future! Louise's world.
dragun95 chapter 33 . 5/28
I hope Tifa hasn't become a prostitute.
dragun95 chapter 16 . 5/25
... ok, the lesbian sex scene wouldn't have surprised me but the timeliness took me by surprise. This fic is bringing down the entire canon... I wonder if the stupidity of the minion somehow affected the line of events XD
Fencer22 chapter 78 . 4/4
Oooph hope to see more because this is a hell of story
Fencer22 chapter 68 . 4/3
You know I remember dropping this at some point but I must have been having an awful day because coming back? This is amazing and I’m kicking myself for not being all over it sooner.

Amazing fic. Just had to stop and say it.
typo chapter 2 . 3/31
Got mashed a bit together:
herswas - hers was
Etokaiten chapter 78 . 3/20
Holy crap, it's been years since I last read this, and I forgot my place since I didn't leave a review and had to start over. Here's hoping that doesn't happen again.
Stalking Fan chapter 2 . 3/18
"the Blackest Art of Bureaucracy" truly something evil. also i believe Gandalfer runes on the minions? ooh woe to the Enemies of the Overlady!
Luna's Meow chapter 78 . 2/4
Well shit. So much for Louise ever having even one thing go right. A shame. Now she gets to watch her own love sut back with a damn skeleton. Pathetic really.
REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

#######
SwordOfTheGods chapter 78 . 1/2
I have waited so long for more of this story that I feared its abandonment, but here I stand, having needed to remind myself of times passed. That is to say, I needed ro reread this amazing story you've created from naught but a basic Isekai. The reunion between Henrietta and Cearl was so heartwarming (as heartwarming as the cold plains of the restless dead can be) and I knew it would go well or horribly wrong. Though a bit understated, Cearl's disappearance here held so much weight. I can't wait for more!
SuddenBetrayal chapter 78 . 1/1
Glad to see you are continuing this story. That said these new chapters were really roller coasters, I had no idea what was going to happen next and now I am looking forward to how you are going to tie up all these cliffhangers you are leaving. I hope you continue more of this soon but thank you for this surprise update regardless, although I did have to go back and reread a few chapters to remember what was happening but it is a really good story so I don't really mind.
Andaeus chapter 78 . 1/1
Damn, good to see this again! Still a hoot, too, even if the plot is ramping up.
2,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »