Reviews for Overlady
BurningTigrex FinalNargacuga chapter 76 . 6/2
Is this Story still going? I've been going through stories I remember being actual works of art but haven't been updated in awhile. Is this still alive or has real life
issues ruined something else people like.
LoveThisStoryBUT chapter 74 . 5/4
The idea that the Royal Family are direct descendents of Brimir but there are also thousand-year or so cycles of technological advancement before halkegenia blows itself back into medieval eras doesn't track with each other, because nukes/firestones/suicide transmutation of large pile of dirt into super-critical uranium by an earth mage does not tend to leave cities behind, in my experience. And IIRC, people tend to aim for the big important cities when they do things like that, and royalty tend to like living in big important cities.
LoveThisStoryBUT chapter 76 . 5/4
... That ending was perfect cliffhanger. please update, I beg of you, I truly desire at least an outline of how it would have gone.
LoveThisStory chapter 33 . 5/1
I like how the prophecy perfectly describes Louise.
LoveThisStory chapter 20 . 5/1
Love the bit with Ursa the Bear, that was a hilarious punchline to calm down with after the vamp bits.
LoveThisStoryBUT chapter 12 . 4/30
I likes your references to the minions having gandalfr(?) runes with the ship, and I like the causal evil displayed by many characters. This is beautiful, and I would invest to see it animated.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 76 . 4/27
I like this. it is well written and engaging.
Now regarding the Steel Maiden new recruit.
I see this starting with 20 golems.
15 mark I.5 minion driven mech suit

4 mark II with elemental type add ons first
a earth one that can dig very fast
a water one that function well in aquatic environment
a air one that could theoricly survive an attack by the Karrin
and a fire one that can charge in the middle of a Von Zerb blaze

1 mark III made with higher cognitive capacity then older models with the intended goal for it to impersonate Louise Overlady persona if she need to be see in the same room.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 26 . 4/14
HIM vibe at the end there
TMI Fairy chapter 76 . 2/28
One of the best FoZ fic!
A total riot!
TMI Fairy chapter 57 . 2/28
I loved the line from Shrek
TMI Fairy chapter 44 . 2/28
Undiet!
Genius!
I want your babies!1
TMI Fairy chapter 31 . 2/28
"'Allo! 'Allo!" and Mulan references - LOL!
TMI Fairy chapter 25 . 2/27
Bull's Blood being wine ... I remember drinking a wine of such a name - from Serbia? - three decades ago or so ...
TMI Fairy chapter 19 . 2/27
I am off to Youtube to watch "The Song of the Count - Censored" again :)
TMI Fairy chapter 17 . 2/27