Reviews for Lapland
RichardIII1955 chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
AWWWWW! Over already?! :'-(

I loved every moment of this story, the laughs, the characters, the dialogue, EVERYTHING!

You're amazing, and the Child Swap series is the best series ever! I wish it was actually a TV series, I'd buy it immediately! ;-)

Great work, Madianna! It's got me in the Christmas spirit alright! :-D

Thank you for the great story!

In the future, you could maybe do an Easter story, or Halloween, Or Bonfire Night one!

Mercutio and his family would be hilarious at Halloween scaring old ladies and Benvolio!
;-D
RichardIII1955 chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
AWWWW! That's so sweet of Angelo! :'-D Don't be mean, Alexei!

Tickle Time, Tickle Time! You have to love Mercutio and his family, they're hilarious!

Great update! Can't wait for more! (Again! ;-))
RichardIII1955 chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
Oh, god, I'm rolling around the floor in hysterics! I LOVE Mercutio singing Wuthering Heights, that was so funny!

Putting presents on the wardrobe? Why did I never think of that? ;-)

This is my second favourite, and good, it's a long one too! ;-D
RichardIII1955 chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
Wow, Rosaline is such a BITCH! Poor Juliet.

Queen Mab, yay! Tell me a story too, 'Cutio! ;-D
RichardIII1955 chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
OH. MY. GOD. THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

"I've been eating Rudolph!?" Poor Saffy, and the other younger children, but my hat goes off to Micro and Eliseo, they were so funny!

Hate to be cruel to the younger kids, but if I was there, I'd probably be eating the reindeer and going "yum, yum, reindeer," too. XD

:-)

Can't wait for more
RichardIII1955 chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
This, by far, is my favourite chapter! I LOVE it! Didier on the roof, Saffiro screaming for chocolate santas, Micro and Eliseo changing the sign to 'SEARCH FOR SATAN." It's all gold!

I loved Mercutio and Tybalt and trying to give Didier money to get down, and eating healthily for a week!

XD

You're a genius! You are great at this, and I can't wait to see more! ;-D
RichardIII1955 chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
XD I loved it! I laughed my head off at poor Angelo flying into a tree, and Jingle Jill almost calling Micro a *&%! I laughed too at Alexei deliberately singing! That was hilarious!

Yes, it is odd for Mercutio to being sitting down, isn't it? He's always about!

Can't wait for more! :-D
RichardIII1955 chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Yes! Big long one! :-D Thanks!

Cough up, Uncle Tibby, give me some money too!

XD
RichardIII1955 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
STOP THE HUSKIES! HE'S GOING TO HURL! XD Oh, Mercutio, you crack EVERYONE up!

Poor Benny though...

Can't wait for more! :-D
RichardIII1955 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Haha! This chapter made me laugh so much! :-D
"I have to cut my toenails."
"Yeah, I have to scratch my bum."
"I have to count the snowflakes."
"And I have to hug Uncle Tibby!"

HAHAHAHA! YOU CRACK ME UP! XD

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Cornadopia chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Mads, this is FANTASTIC! I'm laughing my ass off…Mercutio and Allegra are terrible influences on their kids (who are adorably written). I almost feel bad for Tybalt with all these kids antagonizing him!

…Yeah, just kidding. Couldn't say that with a straight face. But keep going, and thanks for including my guys!

Good vibes,
Cornadopia :)
RichardIII1955 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Turkey Tybalt! HA! This chapter was hilarious! :-D

I loved Eliseo and Saffiro jumping off the wardrobe and onto the bed! :-D

Can't wait for more!
RichardIII1955 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That was great! :-D Poor Bennykins! Yay, I'm the first reviewer! :-D

Madianna, that was superb, and I can't wait for the next chapter! I love Micro and Eliseo! :-D

I thought Tybalt and Rosaline weren't going to have any kids? ;-)

Who got busy then, Tibby? ;-) Ha!

Going straight to favourites!