Reviews for Christian Grey Vs Pepper Potts
NotHYDRABob chapter 4 . 6/25
Reading pre-AoU fanfic after having watched AoU is uncomfortable because about 90% of them heavily ship Clintasha.
KashyaCharsi chapter 54 . 6/16
Looks like it ended up the other way around: SHE became obsessed with HIM.
KashyaCharsi chapter 20 . 5/6
Why butter him up and play submissive? Couldn't she simply say, "fine, you ungrateful brat", cripple him back and find another puppet if she needs one at all?
Wintr chapter 37 . 4/6
Why do you use. "Mister" instead of "Mr"?
Wintr chapter 27 . 4/5
I really do love Bucky. :)
Wintr chapter 25 . 4/5
Is that a reference to Spn?
majorshane chapter 27 . 3/15
Love this chapter. Bucky really giving it to Grey. Only thing missing from the list of crimes Grey will have to go to court for is the MURDER of a Shield agent! I know the guy wasn't a main character but murder is at least as serious as abduction, assault, and attempted rape.
majorshane chapter 24 . 3/15
? Wait. Isn't Grey a murderer right now? Didn't he snap some shield agent's neck at the hospital when going after Jane?
Chapter 22 quoted text: 'The lone agent had his back to Grey's side of the hallway and was watching earnestly for any sign of his returning comrades. His lack of attention was his death. A quick wrench of the agent's head produced a terrible popping sound as the man's neck gave and destroyed his spinal cord.'
Seems dead to me. Killing a federal agent (on camera?) with his bare hands (prints for sure!) while approaching a victim in protective custody seems pretty open shut to me. Shield now has huge leverage over Grey. Natasha (or someone) should be like: "Let's recap where we are right now, so that we are on the same page. You attacked a national asset three times, you killed one of our agents and are an accessory to attacking and kidnaping another. We are an international clandestine espionage organization. We don't patrol borders, we assassinate war lords and dictators and mad scientists. We give terrorists nightmares. We fight alien invasions, and we win. Up until this point we've been treating you with kid gloves. We dropped you off in the BDSM place for a taste of your own medicine because while you did assault and attempt to rape a friend, you haven't been a threat to national security. Now you are. You are a murderer and an enemy combatant. You are working with an alien attacking US federal agents on US soil. Thats treason Chris. Your fancy cloths? Gone. Fast cars, private jets, enjoying filet mignon on your yacht on the east coast? Finished. Your company's and property's? All the various national security agency's are going to make great use of an extra 2.2 billion dollars. Conjugal visits? That's a no. You are going to a dark hole in the ground in a prison that doesn't exist in a country you can't pronounce for the rest of your life. Your little sexcapade games? You will never have a whip or a candle or a feather or a bottom to spank for the rest of your time on earth. I'm going to personally make sure your hands are chained above your waiste so that you can't even touch yourself to the distant memories of your past life. That's your future if Shield can keep you to ourselves. We include the rest of the government and homeland security scientists will cut open your brain and install electrodes by the end of the week, nobody has had the chance to study someone healed and enhanced by Asgard 'magic' before. I'm sure I can convince the boys in the labs to castrate you while they are at it. No lawyer, no trial, no due process, no media attention, no bribing, no begging, and no mercy." Let him chew on that for a moment and then say: "This is your future. The only reason you aren't already on a transport to start your little trip, the only reason you have one tiny, desperate hope, is Agent Barton. If he is still alive, and we are able to rescue him thanks to information you provide, then we just might have some... flexibility with your travel itinerary." He's going to be so busy trying to negotiate to keep a portion of his company and a chance at freedom (perhaps a sanitarium here in the states instead of a pit in Cuba) he's not going to pull some charity ball bs.

So when Natasha says: "...I knew you were a rapist, an abuser, and a manipulator of the lowest denominator, but I didn't take you for a murderer." She is just forgetting about the life of this junior agent! This needs editing. Either change it so the agent was knocked out or have someone explain to Grey that he is screwed and needs to start cooperating. No matter how rich you are when you kill a cop (or any type of law enforcement) and go up against the CIA for super heroes things get real.

Love seeing Squirl girl!
majorshane chapter 20 . 3/15
I'm really enjoying this story. I haven't read or watched 50 shades but I feel like your marvel characters are spot on. Until now. It's a minor nit pick but I feel Natasha was a little OOC. I like that she was pissed with Clint's attitude over the phone but the MOMENT he said 'we have a situation' she should have compartmentalized her emotions and started thinking like a spy/soldier/assassin. By continuing arguing she only lengthened the time before Barton would receive Shield/Avengers backup and also unnecessarily distracted him from being alert in a hostile area.

I feel like you are doing a phenomenal job exploring Clint and Natasha's slowly maturing relationship as well as Natasha and Peppers friendship. When you surpress your emotions for so many years they don't have an opportunity to develop and mature normally so now that Natasha is allowing herself emotional attachment she is bound to hit a few speed bumps. That said, she is not a teenager. She is an adult and a professional used to dealing with life and death situations where not being focused gets you dead. I can see her having some emotional outbursts, but not during a mission.

If she had finished the phone call a few sentences sooner with: 'we're on our way, watch your back' perhaps he wouldn't have been defeated and captured. Or perhaps he still would have been but now she doesn't have any added material to feel guilty over. Unless that's why you decided to write the story this way, to give Natasha a little more emotional investment? The thing is, she's already emotionally invested. He's her team mate and lover, you don't need to add a personal guilt angle to make us care and relate for this character. The same emotional impact can be sustained without having Natasha step out of character.

I'm going to keep reading I just wanted to express my thoughts. Great job so far! :)
Ephemeral-Nightboy chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
I see what you did there. And it's glorious.

Seriously though, just, they way you juxtapose a healthy relationship with FS with minimal narrative commentary... although, did you flanderize Grey at all? Please tell me he wasn't actually that overtly rape-y an assholish in the source material that is so popular...
lord Martiya chapter 33 . 12/12/2015
Rogue with Christian Grey personality influencing her... Help?
lord Martiya chapter 26 . 12/12/2015
Go Skurge! Save Jane from the evil Grey!
lord Martiya chapter 23 . 12/12/2015
Go for it, Monkey Joe!
lord Martiya chapter 22 . 12/12/2015
You-you made him fight SQUIRREL GIRL?! Damn, that's cruel, almost even for him.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2015