Reviews for Mortal & Iron
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Good story!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Good story! Please update!
greensales333 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Hey Dark angel!

We are huge fans of the Iron Fey Series.

I do not know if you know this, but we are doing a comic book version of the series. It will feature some fun unique stuff. We are doing it as a crowd sourcing campaign for it. Come check it out. There is special Ash, Grim and Puck stuff there (like T-shirts, Grim rocks and other Iron Fey stuff). the campaign is only running till May 4th! /ZLl0Zh

Pass the word to help see the Iron Fey series in another setting! Great job on your fan-fiction! You can see the character designs we came up with working with Julie!
Me chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Aahhh please don't poop on my head . Lol
Like. Please update soon.
Magena Storm chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Raven over the shoulder *shudders* Not going there!

Anyway! Update soon! :D
Alex Grimm chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Cool. It could use more detail though. Just to make the spark in all this action.
Please update soon! I love to read!
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Not to worry, there was plenty of character development in this chapter! A nice deviant from all the action, can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
WRITE PLZZZ I LOVE IT!
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Alright, as interesting as it was I have to say that it was more of a play than anything. Add sensory details, take snap shots of new characters, or just slowly add detail as the story goes on, and some thoughts. It was interesting to read and nice that you updated but there was nothing else besides dialog.
Oh, and you nailed Puck.
Magena Storm chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
*stares at the screen, hiding under two blankets and hugging my gothic plush hello kitty* You...cliff hanger...good part... Update soon please! You have my full attention and now I can't get this out of my head!
Alex Grimm chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Okay well, you can't leave that much of a cliffy and not update within this week... So update! Update update update! It's an awesome story...
doodle queen13 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Dun- dun- DUN! that was a FABULOUS chapter, with a lovely but far too cliffhanger- y ending! you MUST update sooner! i truly like this story, and it'd be a shame if you were to forget about it. i look forward to an update!

Kisses! :*
the doodle queen
PiptheSnake chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
KIERRAN!
KlausandCaroline chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Kierran please!;-) cant wait to read more
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
I like this decently so far, but I have a few questions about why you did some things.

1. Why didn't you just keep Keirran's last name Chase? It's his real last name and it's not like it's an unusual name.
2. Since when are they British? ("Mum"?)

The first chapter was written confusingly and weird, but I liked the second chapter much better. I'd like to read the third soon. :)