Reviews for Wolves and Hounds: Part One
98765 chapter 35 . 8/17/2017
Wow awesome story!
BloofMa chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
like it really much until now :P
ZabuzasGirl chapter 27 . 5/13/2016
What you put down about Stranger and Maiden is interesting. I think it would be great if they had a foal together. :)
ladyres chapter 22 . 3/27/2015
She's has greensight like bran and jojen reed I hope she can prevent tragedy from happening to her family
Whiteroselee chapter 35 . 2/23/2015
I really enjoyed this story! A well written and imagined emotional roller-coaster ride that is definitely now one of my favourites. Please continue this fantastic fan-fiction series slightlynerdy :D
brie chapter 35 . 6/8/2014
wow! CANT WAIT FOR PART 2
LaBellaMorte chapter 35 . 6/7/2014
Hi! I just finished this story and... wow, what an emotional roller coaster it's been. I really fell in love with Tarynn and her struggle and you perfectly captured the essence of the existing characters. Sandor in particular was perfect. I think you struck the right balance between his gruffness and vulnerability and in true GRRM fashion, you left the story with a bittersweet ending. I honestly can't wait for the sequel!
magnus374 chapter 35 . 6/1/2014
And now she's even more like Cersie. A bad situation, the realm ripperd apart, how many must die to put it together again. Rob, Renly and Joffery probably has to die. For the realm, it would be best if Tywin could rule it and Tommen learning from him. Stannis or Dany could work too, but that will mean more dead.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 35 . 5/31/2014
Awwwww! Wonderful!
magnus374 chapter 34 . 5/29/2014
Good, Varys pointed out how alike Tarynn and Cersie are. Tarynn must be really desperate to ask Petyr for help. She doesn't know that he is behind almost everything though. We don't know for sure but he probably said something that made Joffery behead Eddard. Too bad that Tywin wasn't there, he would have stopped it.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 34 . 5/28/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHH!
magnus374 chapter 33 . 5/21/2014
Sandor's is Joffery's sworn shield and Tarynn still thought Sander would betray Joffery for her, another man's wife. Eddard tried to take the throne from the king, how would she expect them to treat him?
ZabuzasGirl chapter 33 . 5/20/2014
Squealing! Wonderful!
magnus374 chapter 32 . 5/19/2014
I'm a bit surpriced that Tarynn hasn't thought abot how her and Cersie's situation mirror each other in a way. Both were forced to marry a man they didn't want and had an affair with the man they wanted but couldn't have.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 32 . 5/18/2014