Reviews for A Little Ballerina
StarViking chapter 25 . 10/26
I LOVE this story! Very heartwarming and interesting to see a battle-worn, tired Baron for once.

Tiny nitpick though. Baron mentioned in one chapter that his parents are dead. but in a later chapter he mentions then in the present tense, then in the final chapter, it's implied they're there with human Baron.
I know it's been years, but for the record I'm going to guess you got Corin from the Horse and his Boy.
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 24 . 2/22/2018
Oh, Haru winced, stopped by glue and then having to do that to your foot. Ouch.
Then it was funny and slightly nerve wracking with the hat and the guards.
Then that whole thing with confronting the cat king was just so awesome, I like the words to describe how awesome it was. The Baron's reaction's trying to protect Haru, then the fire, it flows so well and makes such a satisfying conclusion.
Then solving the problem with just one person having the toy magic, splitting it into four. Great idea Haru.
Then, Catsafri, you go and let the cat king teleport her back to the human world? True the spell would have sent both Baron and Haru back once he had died. But I am so so thankful that they are together and it's a happy ending. Thank you for writing this!
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 4 . 2/22/2018
Such an epic chapter! You conveyed so much in such a short amount of time. You are a brilliant writer.
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
This is such a good idea! Your portrayal of Haru is just awesome and Baron just trying to hang on, when he's fighting a losing battle. I adored reading this. I actually liked the Barbie and the nutcracker movie, did you know that dismay is making a Nutcraker movie too?
AlleyCat124 chapter 25 . 12/16/2016
Just letting you know I love this story. You wrote it a long time ago but I thought you should know that every few months I reread this story. I enjoy it that much. I think this is my sixth time reading it and I still enjoy it. Thank you for an amazing story.
StarViking chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
I love the idea of the Amasawas having an appearance as Haru's godparents. That's a very clever way to bridge the two movies.
Trinabear chapter 25 . 6/28/2015
Wonderful story, but in a prevvious chapter you had the Baron explain to Haru that his parents were both dead and, since his family was dead, there wasn't a reason for him to go back to being human again. However, at the end, his parents are alive. While I like the fact that they aren't dead after all, it is just a tiny bit confusing. All in all, a wonderful story! Well done!
TCRMommaBear chapter 23 . 6/28/2014
Wow Shizuku, sure got your priorities straightened out xD
TCRMommaBear chapter 18 . 6/28/2014
I love you I love you I love you I love you xDD
GERONIMO!
Xx Clear Dawnlight xX chapter 25 . 11/18/2013
Beautiful. I'm quite sad it's over. I loved every second of it. )
Defiant Nefelibata chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
HA! 'Everything's fine' (I'm just going crazy) she's thinking. Can't wait till Baron shows.
MillersMoonPrincess chapter 25 . 5/6/2013
This was an amazing story! The ending was very sweet...sigh :)
kaitouahiru chapter 25 . 3/6/2013
I really love this fanfiction! I like the bluntness of the character Robin, the kindness of the character Hiromi, and the references to things like the Trojan Horse. I was so glad to run into a Christmas Special of the Cat Returns, especially one so well written. The ending was perfect and I'm glad they reunited on Christmas! Just one question though, when the Baron said, "so we should give them one [a show]," did Haru and the Baron actually give them a show? That part was a little vague. Now I'm off to check more of your stories out!
E-man-dy-S chapter 25 . 2/5/2013