Reviews for Keeping The Stars Apart
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
THIS IS SO SWEET I LOVE THIS!
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This was really interesting!
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Beautiful. I just love it, to be honest, I am running out of simple adjectives to use.
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
*faints* How are you so perfect?

Seriously, I love everything about this. I love your Barty (what an absolute bastard, in the best possible way) and how your Cedric isn't perfect or noble. He's using Barty in his own little way under the guise of "saving him" and it's all so tragically beautiful. You weaved the prompt in wonderfully. Also, I adore how we see Cedric grow here. He finds his voice even beneath Barty's glare, and yet he never changes the way he feels. He sort of /knows/ how damned he is, and it's perfect.

I want to quote the prettiest parts but it's all so gorgeous that I can't even choose. Perfect. (I seem to use that word a lot when it comes to your fics!) Thank you. You're amazing.
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is perfectperfectperfect and wow. I love it. I first came across this pairing through Exceed Expectation's work and I fell in love with it and you have just writen amazingly. I love their portrayal and the themes running through this are excellent. Wow. The last line is just stunning and beautiful and haunting and just wow.
summerful21 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Awwww...this is one of the most bizarre pairings I've ever read. And I ship Volmione from time to time. Don't know how, but you spun it into something real and great. Just in the same way you softened their deaths so much the ending wasn't even sad. I guess people who have been kissed by Dementors still have souls after all.
Wolfdarkfur chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I've never read anything with anything like this pairing, and i almost didn't... but i'm so glad i did. So powerful, brilliant.
Lady Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Okay...that was wonderful...and creepy as heck. Well done!
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Beautiful. I am now officially converted. I love Barric Jr!