Reviews for Winter Wonderland
FireFlux chapter 33 . 7/17
Phew, that was a journey and a half.

And I loved every moment. I think it'd have been interesting to have Jack carry Alice back when she was knocked out, and have her wake up, for Bunny, or Tooth maybe, to reveal to her that she'd lost an arm or an eye or something, to hammer that sense of loss that came with the victory, but that's just my sadistic side talking.

It was excellent, and I feel privileged to have found the story and been able to enjoy my way through the entire thing!
FireFlux chapter 4 . 7/16
Oh man, I just had a thought.

Imagine if, during the conversation I'm sure is coming in the next chapter between Alice and the Guardians, the Cheshire Cat materialized behind her at random, just to freak everybody out a bit. That'd be fun.
No Idea What to Name This chapter 1 . 5/11
BEEN A YEAR SINCE I’VE READ THIS AND I STILL LOVE IT! YOU’VE GOT ME ON THIS SHIP AND I SHALL STAY ON IT UNTIL THE END OF MY DAYS. But seriously, I love this, possibly even more than when I first started reading this fic, I love all the little aspects like Jack not understanding technology and Alice’s astonishment at her tongue after drinking a slushee. Makes me wonder how she’ll react to more modern foods like warheads and astronaut ice cream(maybe Jack pranks her with it or something), anyway, still one of my fav fics and it never fails to bring a smile to my face!
Spongejikabob chapter 33 . 3/9
Are you aware of Alice Asylum? if so well i'd say a new fic needs some writing
CountOrlok777 chapter 19 . 1/29
huh, ive heard of hearts, gold, gura, gild, tokens, nar, creds, energy, and more being used as currency, but first time ive heard teeth being used as currency. i really wanna play the game now.
CountOrlok777 chapter 16 . 1/29
i never got the chance to play them what systems can i find them on?
Malgrath chapter 21 . 11/8/2018
i guess if i look at it from a pessimistic point-of of view, Jack has it worse off than Alice because, as horrible and vile as it was, she knows what happened to her family but Ol' Jacky boy here doesn't have that luxury. He doesn't know what happened to his folks after kicking the bucket.
Omega6047 chapter 28 . 9/16/2018
Alice is a Phantom Thief now! And she's here to take Jack's heart!

I'VE NEVER SEEN IT COMING~
No Idea What to Name This chapter 23 . 4/22/2018
Every time I reread this I keep on finding more details. You’re an awesome author.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/17/2018
This fic was just a MASTERPIECE!
No Idea What to Name This chapter 33 . 4/15/2018
This was one of the best crossovers I have ever read and it still holds up in 2018
ofwinterwonderland chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
Thank you for this amazing story! ive read this since last year and for me Alice deserve to be a guardian! Cant wait to see your next AMR story
Guest chapter 33 . 1/4/2018
First of all Congratulations for your work, it is well structured and fascinating. In the beginning, I thaught this crossover would fail as most of those crossovers. But you made me change my mind about it and well done for this.

Secondly and a little out of topic, I heard you are a raider, aren't you? I mean you like Tomb Raider, aren't you? Well I love this game and Alice: madness returns of course and I see you make nice choises...

Anyway keep on what you do and we will follow you
Magritte the Unwilling chapter 33 . 12/31/2016
Thank you so much for a beautiful story. Nice way of teasing readers for every JaLice moments.
*sigh* I feel bad that i have to left this hanging 3 years ago.
Happy New Year!
Magritte the Unwilling chapter 27 . 12/30/2016
Would it be embarrassing if i said that.. This chapter made me cry?