Reviews for Winter Wonderland
Arya1234 chapter 33 . 10/9
This story was absolutely amazing. Please tell me you'll do other Jack/Alice fics or even a sequel. I adored it, thank you for writing such a brilliant story. X
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 9/24
I wanted Alice to clobber Jack, anime style. Oh well.
Kapra90 chapter 33 . 7/24
I squeaked when Jack kissed Alice's cheek... favorite part of this chapter. X333

Well, this was a fantastic read, my dear! Hope to stay in touch and I will try to read future projects from you! (I have a few projects on my plate at the moment) X333
Kapra90 chapter 31 . 7/24
Absolutely love the snuggly scene, I can only imagine how comfy it would be to snuggle up with a six foot one rabbit. X333

That glimpse of Lizzie was a nice touch, allowing her to help Alice drift back up to reality. :)
Kapra90 chapter 30 . 7/24
Very good battle scene; lots of action with some nice fighting words sprinkled throughout. I liked the choice of weaponry and how they were utilized.

The cliffhanger is making me click the "next chapter" button as we speak. X333
Kapra90 chapter 29 . 7/24
I loved that fluffy moment between Alice and Jack *is slapped yet again for a stupid pun* and I am anticipating a fantastic climax to this story! I'm glad Bunny is alright, the other guardians will take good care of him. :)
Kapra90 chapter 28 . 7/24
Yikes, the suspense! I just want our furry Aussie friend back...

Call me cliche, but a small fraction of me expected Jack to kiss Alice when she went to sleep. X333
Kapra90 chapter 27 . 7/24
Ah, I'm imagining that phenomenon as I read your concluding announcement XDDD

Oh dear, I hope they haven't done something to Bunny to make HIM cause the children to fear him... that would be awful! DX
Kapra90 chapter 26 . 7/24
Oh, one should seriously avoid making Sandy angry. I had been wondering if you were going to bring Bumby into this; I certainly like how you worked him into this story, and it's still vague as to whether or not Pitch and Bumby are actually working together.

Aaaaand we have hysteria mode! Looking forward to seeing how she battles with that! :)

As for the language thing, though I didn't know exactly what was said (until you said so at the end) but I was able to determine the gest of it based on context. I'm actually dealing with this myself in a fanfiction I'm writing now where one character speaks entirely in Mongolian. :)
Kapra90 chapter 25 . 7/24
Oh, I had a bad feeling when Bunny didn't immediately meet Alice and Jack upon their return.

And of course, the last time Alice and Bunny had seen each other- I should say Bunny and Jack as well- they all left on a bad note. I certainly hope they can bring Bunny back alive and well soon! D:
Kapra90 chapter 21 . 7/23
Do I smell the beginning of a ship sailing in the air? *Is slapped for my stupid pun*

Well, I knew Alice would find out about the articles at some point, but I'm glad to see she and Jack have sailed past that obstacle. *Is slapped again for another stupid pun* Going to continue reading! :)
Kapra90 chapter 18 . 7/23
Well, the Queen of Hearts seems to be causing problems in both our stories! ;3

I'm looking forward to seeing how Jack will get out of this bind...
Kapra90 chapter 17 . 7/23
Oh dear, tensions are beginning to rise! I hope that Alice and Bunny can make up soon, at least for the sake of fighting off Pitch's new forces.
Kapra90 chapter 16 . 7/23
I have to tell you, you did a good job with the fighting scene. I have written out many, and it's good that you started off light for now. Save some ammo for later, where intensities run higher. Keep writing them and you will get better at it.

If it helps, especially with stories containing a lot of main characters like mine, I plan out certin battles with what I call a "battle football map." Rather than using xs and os, I use letters of each character to represent each one, arrows, and numbers to represent groups of sequences. It helps to visualize exactly how I intend each battle to progress. :)
Kapra90 chapter 15 . 7/23
Oh Jack, you've finally become smitten. Too bad a certain Nightmare King is about to ruin all that.

I have nothing against Elsa/Jack shippers; my opinion is that people can ship who they want to ship, I have no problem if it's not the same preferences as my own. To me, Alice and Jack just make sense, they have a lot they can relate to each other with that I feel is being explored very well here, and also some things I have explored in my own fics. Going to keep reading to see how this progresses!