Reviews for Winter Wonderland
AyuiHanabara chapter 33 . 12/31/2016
Thank you so much for a beautiful story. Nice way of teasing readers for every JaLice moments.
*sigh* I feel bad that i have to left this hanging 3 years ago.
Happy New Year!
AyuiHanabara chapter 27 . 12/30/2016
Would it be embarrassing if i said that.. This chapter made me cry?
AyuiHanabara chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
He said it! He said the title! Oh, what a joy!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/23/2016
Irreversible ice age? Jack, how childish are you? Honestly, I'm impressed that people can stay childish growing up.
AyuiHanabara chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Oh gad. It's been 2 or 3 years since I left this on my shelf. Gotta clean off all the dusts. And re-read.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 25 . 12/8/2016
What? There's a debate about the Red Queen being a young Alice or Lizzie? But Alice calls the Red Queen 'my Lizzie'.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 33 . 12/2/2016
Now that I've finished reading I got to say...this was bloody FANTASTIC.

I loved everything about this fanfic, from the plot, characters, and the relationship between Alice and Jack.

-Jack X Alice!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
Alice and Jack ~Walking in the Winter Wonderland!~

So far I've enjoyed this story and the characters within it. Especially because American McGee's Alice Liddell is my favorite Alice.

Live the pairing of Jack and Alice, and hope to see them have kids .

~Jack X Alice!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Cool
Sahar chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
Jeez . . . Alice can actually keep a record of having arguments . Can't blame her though . With her past life anyone would have become like her or even worse .
I chuckled when Jack held his staff in front of him for his defence when the two angry spirits turned back to him shouting "WHAT". That was hilarious .
And the last argument was the most interesting one . but I think Jack had the right to be angry . I mean he doesn't know about Alice's past life and the guardians woulden't even consider telling him a bit of how difficult her life was and he is being yelled at by both Alice and Bunny . Even the spirit of Fun is at his limit and then he retaliates the fight and has a plate thrown at him ? Yep I give him the right to be angry .
I hope in next chapters these two would at least get along.
Sahar chapter 9 . 2/19/2016
WOW . . . With all the ooze , night terrors , screamings and all , this was defiantly a doozy chapter .
One question : Did Alice had a nightmare about Bunny being dead ? And why did Sandy didn't let the others go and help her while she was having the night terror?
Things are going to get messier and messier , Aren't they ? I should defiantly head to the next chapter .
Sahar chapter 8 . 2/19/2016
I kinda felt that Alice had a thing for animals ( In the book , film and the game) . No wonder she could feed the reindeers so easily . Good job there comparing North to Alice's father . I think they have a lot of similarities . You think the Jamie's parents divorced because there was no appearance of his father in the movie?
Jack that nosy bastard . I knew there was going to be trouble . Well at least he could make Alice giggle and convince her to come to the party . Somehow I wonder if it was worth it when his throat was almost slit by her knife . oh boy. . .
Sahar chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
No matter how many differences can be found in Alice's and Jack's personalities , these two obviously can sympathize with each other about how it feels to be alone , even if Jack is more concerned about it than Alice.
I watched the last scene when Alice pushes Bumby in front of the train again . I guess that is how you came up with the idea of Alice becoming a new guardian and an immortal spirit .
The part when Alice and Jack are having an argument is pretty funny especially when Jack is teasing Alice about her not becoming a new guardian.
Here comes Pitch .Here comes trouble... I predict some weird shit is going to happen.
Sahar chapter 6 . 2/7/2016
A match made in heaven . Even Cheshire knew from the start.
It's really good that you haden't forgotten Jack's fear of being invisible and somehow mentioned it in the story . I think It's necessary to describe the characters and how they influence the story as well as the protagonist.
Nice dinner scene .good conversations as well . I look forward to jack and Alice moments in the next chapters .
(sorry if you can't understand some parts of my comments. I check each of them twice but when I post them , some words just disappear , and you are the first person I am leaving comments so I don't know how to do it completely correct . sorry . ) I'll space each word twice to see if it works.
Sahar chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
Tooth and her weird habit shocks Alice. I can only imagine the same expression Jack had when he experienced the same event.
Cute Bonny-Tooth ,WHY did you have to break it up?oh,well.I can see Jack teasing Bunny about this sometime in the future.
oh, wow Jeez!THAT was a pretty harsh first meeting.A perfect title for this chapter it was pretty funny xD Keep it up.