Reviews for Winter Wonderland
Sahar chapter 10 . 2/19
Jeez . . . Alice can actually keep a record of having arguments . Can't blame her though . With her past life anyone would have become like her or even worse .
I chuckled when Jack held his staff in front of him for his defence when the two angry spirits turned back to him shouting "WHAT". That was hilarious .
And the last argument was the most interesting one . but I think Jack had the right to be angry . I mean he doesn't know about Alice's past life and the guardians woulden't even consider telling him a bit of how difficult her life was and he is being yelled at by both Alice and Bunny . Even the spirit of Fun is at his limit and then he retaliates the fight and has a plate thrown at him ? Yep I give him the right to be angry .
I hope in next chapters these two would at least get along.
Sahar chapter 9 . 2/19
WOW . . . With all the ooze , night terrors , screamings and all , this was defiantly a doozy chapter .
One question : Did Alice had a nightmare about Bunny being dead ? And why did Sandy didn't let the others go and help her while she was having the night terror?
Things are going to get messier and messier , Aren't they ? I should defiantly head to the next chapter .
Sahar chapter 8 . 2/19
I kinda felt that Alice had a thing for animals ( In the book , film and the game) . No wonder she could feed the reindeers so easily . Good job there comparing North to Alice's father . I think they have a lot of similarities . You think the Jamie's parents divorced because there was no appearance of his father in the movie?
Jack that nosy bastard . I knew there was going to be trouble . Well at least he could make Alice giggle and convince her to come to the party . Somehow I wonder if it was worth it when his throat was almost slit by her knife . oh boy. . .
Sahar chapter 7 . 2/8
No matter how many differences can be found in Alice's and Jack's personalities , these two obviously can sympathize with each other about how it feels to be alone , even if Jack is more concerned about it than Alice.
I watched the last scene when Alice pushes Bumby in front of the train again . I guess that is how you came up with the idea of Alice becoming a new guardian and an immortal spirit .
The part when Alice and Jack are having an argument is pretty funny especially when Jack is teasing Alice about her not becoming a new guardian.
Here comes Pitch .Here comes trouble... I predict some weird shit is going to happen.
Sahar chapter 6 . 2/7
A match made in heaven . Even Cheshire knew from the start.
It's really good that you haden't forgotten Jack's fear of being invisible and somehow mentioned it in the story . I think It's necessary to describe the characters and how they influence the story as well as the protagonist.
Nice dinner scene .good conversations as well . I look forward to jack and Alice moments in the next chapters .
(sorry if you can't understand some parts of my comments. I check each of them twice but when I post them , some words just disappear , and you are the first person I am leaving comments so I don't know how to do it completely correct . sorry . ) I'll space each word twice to see if it works.
Sahar chapter 5 . 2/7
Tooth and her weird habit shocks Alice. I can only imagine the same expression Jack had when he experienced the same event.
Cute Bonny-Tooth ,WHY did you have to break it up?oh,well.I can see Jack teasing Bunny about this sometime in the future.
oh, wow Jeez!THAT was a pretty harsh first meeting.A perfect title for this chapter it was pretty funny xD Keep it up.
Sahar chapter 4 . 2/7
Tooth's history with her favorite kid was amazing.I wonder how you come up with this history kinda reminds me of toy story 3 when children eventually grew up and stopped believing in their toys.
Well I see jack is still never misses a chance to play around and make he?
hehe, I can imagine both Alice's and the yeti's faces when they both meet and greet each other by waving their hands.
wow,Alice must be really something if she could get so popular with the elves the moment they saw her.
I could absolutely relate to how bunny felt when North did something like THAT.
Anyway I'm going to the next chapter.
KowaiBunny chapter 33 . 12/12/2015
I have to say this story had made its way to being one of my top favorite fanfictions ever written. You captured the characters and environments so well, nothing ever felt out of place for being such a different crossover than what I would normally come across. Not gonna lie I was a bit put off at the idea of such a crossover and pairing but your story just roped me in and now I'm here to stay. Beautifully written and has me coming back to reread it over and over.
Arya1234 chapter 33 . 10/9/2015
This story was absolutely amazing. Please tell me you'll do other Jack/Alice fics or even a sequel. I adored it, thank you for writing such a brilliant story. X
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
I wanted Alice to clobber Jack, anime style. Oh well.
Kapra90 chapter 33 . 7/24/2015
I squeaked when Jack kissed Alice's cheek... favorite part of this chapter. X333

Well, this was a fantastic read, my dear! Hope to stay in touch and I will try to read future projects from you! (I have a few projects on my plate at the moment) X333
Kapra90 chapter 31 . 7/24/2015
Absolutely love the snuggly scene, I can only imagine how comfy it would be to snuggle up with a six foot one rabbit. X333

That glimpse of Lizzie was a nice touch, allowing her to help Alice drift back up to reality. :)
Kapra90 chapter 30 . 7/24/2015
Very good battle scene; lots of action with some nice fighting words sprinkled throughout. I liked the choice of weaponry and how they were utilized.

The cliffhanger is making me click the "next chapter" button as we speak. X333
Kapra90 chapter 29 . 7/24/2015
I loved that fluffy moment between Alice and Jack *is slapped yet again for a stupid pun* and I am anticipating a fantastic climax to this story! I'm glad Bunny is alright, the other guardians will take good care of him. :)
Kapra90 chapter 28 . 7/24/2015
Yikes, the suspense! I just want our furry Aussie friend back...

Call me cliche, but a small fraction of me expected Jack to kiss Alice when she went to sleep. X333