Reviews for Christmas Drabble
Kong Liu chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
So glad that someone's writing Life fanfics. You're doing an excellent job! Keep up :)
silversurf4 chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
I never consider the significance of those numbers...interesting observation.
silversurf4 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Aww... I forgot to review on Friday, when I read this...busy day for me...although no dead Santas. Great premise for a story and you have Reese's anger down to a "t". Please say there'll be more 3
silversurf4 chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
The poignancy of the lows and gleefulness of the highs are more profound nearer to the holiday. And I loved the dedication.
CaityCo chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
These are great little pieces (I have just read the whole thing). It is wonderful to have a new Life fanfic. I have just started re-watching it. I so wish it ha never been cancelled.

Keep up the great works as this is a lovely Christmas advent calendar.
silversurf4 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Yay! So glad for any new Life fanfic, but this is a real treat. I will check back hoping for more new stuff throughout the holidays. Thanks for this gift
Mary91 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I like these short stories. You caught me a bit my surprise when Charlie and Reese were together in the last one, but it was a good surprise. You write the characters well, even exceptionally so in the first chapter.
silversurf4 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
This is lovely. I adore the insight into a little explored angle...what happened to Dani's faith and why. And yes, at Christmas we all feel alittle closer to something bigger than us. It's nice that you see her faith returning, in both herself, her instincts and abilities and in Crews who was supposed to be punishment for her and might end up being something entirely unplanned. I'm glad you continued.
silversurf4 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I liked it and thought it was perfectly in character little vignette. Your English is good - better than any second language I've managed. You should be proud to know more than one tongue. Will there be more? I hope so. Finding what Reese would get Crews would be interesting. We know he'd buy her just about everything (underwear, glasses, soap...), but nothing "cluttery" - I laughed at the expression I imagine on Charlie's face when he said it. :)