Reviews for Sneak Peeks
sweetsilent3 chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
The beginning of Angel-
TIme girl chapter 25 . 2/9/2013
Does captain jack count as one of Angels companions?
Guest chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
That's pretty awesome
Pumpkin14 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Maybe Evy can build Lj a robot dog (or dinosaur ) :)
TheDevilsDaughter267 chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
A bit late guessing, but is the hint the 'we have company' line?
the stargate time traveller chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
what a wonderful father. Poor Angel.
Lilly chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
Awww!
Faerie.With.A.Dream chapter 32 . 12/31/2012
Oh my gosh! Amazing! I just watched the youtube videos for both Doctor who fanfics, and I love the Lunar Cycle video. I'm a little bias because that's my favorite series of yours so far. But I just love how you got the videos of Natalie Portman from Star Wars because it fit perfectly since she was the incarnation of Evy that we first see :) Just an Amazing job on both, and I can't wait to read you're new series. I hope you have a wonderful New Year.

Oh, and also I was wondering if you watch Grey's Anatomy. I saw the ideas for some of your upcoming stories and I love Grey's so much I was wondering if you ever thought about writing a fanfic for them. As if you aren't busy enough as it is. But I'm excited for the new upcoming stories, especially the Big Bang Theory one!
Theta-McBride chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
Ooh...
Amazing!
Sarah310592 chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
What's Lj? At the bottom in your AN you mention it so I am just curious. Love these sneak peaks. Sarah x
Theta-McBride chapter 30 . 12/29/2012
Wow. That's...Similar to the Professor in the Dream Lady...Can't even imagine it, honestly.

Amazing!
Harry Potters Favorite Girl chapter 29 . 12/28/2012
I really love that Angel and Rory have a close relationship. Rory finally gets to be a companion, have a spot light.
Theta-McBride chapter 29 . 12/28/2012
NOOOOO! ANGEL! DON'T TOUCH THE WEEPING ANGEL! D:
Amazing story! Can't wait for the Heart of Time Saga.
angelloverkk chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
Well done enough details to make us interested. And vague enough so we don't know what will happen. We r u starting the Angel series? Soon I hope
Harry Potters Favorite Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
It sorta sounds like Angel regenerates and loses the Doctor to River. But that sound horrible I really don't want that to happen!