Reviews for Sneak Peeks
KalleBeth chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
WILL YOU PLZ START THIS STORY NOW!? IT SOUNDS SOOO AWESOME!
KalleBeth chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
Angel sounds pretty awesome. You make THE BEST Doctor/OC stories. I think they should have more Doctor/OC relationships.
Theta-McBride chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
YAY FOR MICKEY! :D
Web of Obsidian chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
Mickey! :D Poor guy, he and Rory are some of my favorite companions and for the first few episodes both of them are completely pushed to one side.
Theta-McBride chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Awesome! :D

Can't wait!
MsHolmestheWife chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
ooooo i love Angel already cant wait to read her story :-)
Sarah310592 chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Ok this needs to be said I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEW OC DR WHO STORY. I LOVE THE PROFESSOR AND I LOVE EVY AND I KNOW I'LL LOVE YOUR NEW ONE. CANNOT WAIT. LOVE YOU FOR GIVING THEM LIFE. Keep up the good work. Cmon 2013. I dunno why I decided to right that in capitals but I felt like it. Sarah x
Web of Obsidian chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Yay, more fluff!

And, odd as it sounds, I like the concept of TARDIS farming. I knew they were grown, but it never really occurred to me that they were /grown/ like we might grow corn or something.
ShikaIno4evez chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Oh gosh I'm so excited for your new OC!
She sounds really great so far and I can't wait to see how she's going to turn out :)
AmyRose99 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
I love the new OC. she seems really sweet. :)
Theta-McBride chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Well, can't go wrong with Jack. xD

Amazing!
I think I might like this girl. I can totally imagine that scene. "I thought those sorts disappeared in TARDISes?" xD
Web of Obsidian chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
I have a feeling this was everyone's favorite considering that, just this once, EVERYBODY lived! Which was probably one of the best endings ever. :) Cannot wait for more Nine/Angel fluffiness!
Harry Potters Favorite Girl chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
I love the name it's very great idea. Will you be making Rose like in the Academic Series?, all jealous and stuff.
mysticalmadison chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
AAAAAAAAA i'm super Excited for this ... i've bin rereaing our stories nonstop for the last couple weeks and i'm sososososososososososo desperate for more .. these little teasers are ( TEASERS ) and there driving me crazy ... i can't wait for the new one ( Angel ) ha love it to start your storys are AWESOME .. Angel Of Time maybe :) pretty simple but simple's always good ... i try'd holding off on reading the teasers ( didn't work ) and everyone's made me smile and bounce about like a 12 year old ... I'm so excited for you to start posting the series again :) / LOVE LOVE LOVE you can't wait for more Awesomeness :)
Tipper dehavilland chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
can't wait for hearing more about the Angel...she will be with the 9th doctor for this series i take it?
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »