Reviews for Zutara month drabbles
Boogum chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Nice to see the other side from Katara's perspective. It is indeed a mission trying to date someone from a different culture, but people have a real trial with Aang because he comes from 100 years ago AND a completely different culture. Poor Ty Lee.

Also, the pink glitter part cracked me up.
Ferret.krazy.101 chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
omg! omg! omg! lol this had me laughing my ass off and rolling on the floor and peeing my self!"Yes I know you do things differently in the firenation...

...Mmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh...

...Sorry, what?" was definitely my favorite part! cant wait to read more
Twankie208 chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
This chapter amused me endlessly. Nice work.
Kimberly T chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Set a few years in the future after the events of Not Stalking Fire Lord, I'm guessing? Because in that fic, Ty Lee was evidently sorta squicked by Aang's romantic advances-and no wonder, with him still so young that his voice hasn't changed.
Azhwi chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I really need to get around to reading P&P again. I love the movie, but I miss the book.

Thanks so much for these fun drabbles!
Advocaat chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Nice! Novel idea, having a conversation from only Zuko's side. I had fun filling in the dialogue for Aang. You know, that would be an interesting idea for a challenge. Write one side of a conversation and have your readers fill in the rest. I bet you'd get some great responses.
SarahE7191 chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Cute
AnnaAza chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Man, the reviews certainly didn't do the play...justice. Haha! Poor Katara certainly got the short end of he stick, huh? She should write to the playwright or complain in her own review.
AnnaAza chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Oh, Zuko, you're lucky Katara can stand your lame puns enough to keep on making out with you.
AnnaAza chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Aw, this was just so sweet! (sniffs)
chromeknickers chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Lol. Aang coming to Zuko for love advice? That's like the blind leading the blind. XD But I'll give it to Zuko for giving some decent advice. Ty Lee and Aang, huh? Sounds cute. :)
Boogum chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Heh, I found it funny that Pride and Prejudice were right next to each other as well on the prompt list, simply because of the novel.

In any case, this was wonderful. Zuko giving love advice is always amusing, and I especially enjoyed his blatant disgust of stewed seaprunes, but that he would eat them again if it meant making her happy.
Kimberly T chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Why folks, I do believe this is an excerpt from an upcoming chapter of Not Stalking Firelord Zuko! :-D (Well, excerpted and with a different narrative POV/style.)
DonnadelLago chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
DonnadelLago chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Platonic!Tokka is the best ever!
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »