Reviews for Zutara month drabbles
DonnadelLago chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Oh EIP... You never learn... :)
Advocaat chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
/I don't remember when. You just grew on me like mould./
I laughed out loud at this line. That was probably the best thing Katara could have said there.

I loved your little jab at the fact that they liked each other for SO LONG before they said anything. What an adventure that was. The stalking series will always be one of my fondest fanfiction memories. (and I've been reading fanfiction for thirteen years now -holy thimbles and VHS, I feel old-)

See you tomorrow!
Advocaat chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Fur bikini! Ship it.

/Ride my big, throbbing, walrus baby - you know you want to/ - Yes. Yes she does.

Using the EIP for Serenade was brilliant. Tip of the hat to you.
Advocaat chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
D'aw! Zuko's POV, FTW. I love it when you provide little snippets from Zuko's end. And he and Toph are just full of cute together.
Charmed-Ravencla chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
That made me smile
Kitakana chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
This is so adorable. Best fluff ever. Love the SZ and NSZ references.
Fireborn101 chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
So he's wanted to do that since SZ eh? Hmmmmm...
chromeknickers chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
(You just grew on me like mould.)

HAHA! I love how she can get away with it, but if he said it to her she'd kick him out of bed. ;P

(Actually it was your ability to make the lamest puns ever that won me over.)

Heheh! Ah, this simply cracks me up. I love your humour. :3
Boogum chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
LOL! This was brilliant.

/Zuko: Ah, so you fancied me for my hot body…. Geddit?

Katara: Actually it was your ability to make the lamest puns ever that won me over./

Katara is clearly a mind reader, because that is exactly what I was thinking when I read that, hahha.

Really, really loved this one, and I actually remember the moonpeach scene! I really need to read the sequel and Fire Lord one of your stalking series. I shall make that my mission this weekend (hopefully).
grandiose6 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
*nearly ded from gigglesnorting*
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
"My face is on the money!" That was comedy gold right there, girl. I lol'd so hard.

Also, is "The Prince and the Peasant - a tale of forbidden love" a parry and a stab at that god awful video Bryke made? (Please say yes, please say yes...)
Ferret.krazy.101 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
hahahahhahahhahaha!
Densharr chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
5 dollars saying it'll get worse.

Just saying.
chromeknickers chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
(You suggested it like 8 million times, three of those times while we were...(He does a hand gesture here to indicate the activity in question)... And you know I can't say "no" while...that is happening.)

HAHA! At least Katara knows how to work Zuko... in more ways than one.

I especially liked the reviews for this play. Very encouraging in their mediocrity. And the serenading song - brought to you by the same song write who wrote "I love willies"? Hehe. I'm dying of gigglesnorting right now. ;P
Fireborn101 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Oh gosh...
They'll never learn will they? There should be a warning label on all of their plays: Warning this play contains inaccurate content not suitable for young minds due to the incorrect portrayal of other cultures and historical figures. Note, Do not bring children or easily offended persons to the late showing. Contains questionable morals.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »