Reviews for Zutara month drabbles
BoogieBoy chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I usually don't read something because it's Zutara ( I read the Stalking series because of the universe, not the shipping), but I must say this chapter was hilarious. You can say The Ember Island players exceeded Zuko's expectations.

That being said you messed up in one place

Money in the Avatar world don't have the face of anyone on them (at least in that time period), so the coin WOULDN'T have Zuko's face on it.

wiki/Currency
Charmed-Ravencla chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
That was such a cute discussion
Charmed-Ravencla chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Giggling all the way through my friend.
Kimberly T chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Oh. My. GAWD! This is freakin' hilarious! X-D X-D X-D
Azhwi chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
*does die*
Oh... OH, my stomach. XD
Loving this!
Boogum chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
/Katara: Well maybe they weren't sure and just took a guess. I mean it's a fifty/fifty chance. Maybe they flipped a coin?

Zuko: My face is on the money! The answer would have been right in front of them and they still got it wrong. I wonder what else they've messed up./

LOL. That made me laugh. But I have to admit I just did a lot of 'gigglesnorting' while reading this one. As the play got worse, I just found it even funnier. Poor Zuko and Katara having to put up with that.
AnnaAza chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Ah, Zuko, Toph knows what your heart tells you, but your mind refuses to hear. ;P
chromeknickers chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Hehe! This was just adorable. I love your Toph and Zuko moments. And Zuko is a tad mental for liking the nagging. ;P
Fireborn101 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I love your platonic Toko! They just have a great thing going. It's too cute like they suddenly found the sibling they were actually supposed to have, in my opinion they did, and now it's just cuteness and the power of awesome all around!
Boogum chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
/She can't ever stick to these "I'm never talking to you again" resolutions. Katara always has to have the last word. She'll crack and nag you again soon./

That made me laugh! Also, this was adorable. I love Toph/Zuko friendship moments, and this one was particularly funny.
Azhwi chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Okay, yes, I know it's a Zutara... but Zuko and Toph are like... awesome at hashing things out. Love Toph to bits!
Different Child chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
*snorts* XDD I love Zuko and Toph! They're like siblings or something. It's hialrious! XD O god. XD Sokka though...Sokka could mislead him. HAHAHA! Love this!
AnnaAza chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Man, they're going to be a handful when they have kids, let me tell you.
Advocaat chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
lulz. Zuko's complaining was really cute. Somehow, you have the power to make moaning and groaning adorable.
Advocaat chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oh my goodness me! A real blast from the past, this is. I almost expected Katara to call him "Subject". XD
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »