Reviews for Harry Potter Advent Calendar
Slytherclaw Jedi chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
happy endING.
it was a good story though! and i do believe dumbles would just sit there and eat candy!
Slytherclaw Jedi chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SUCH A FLIPPIN' GRAMMAR/SPELLING NAZI?!
it's mutt, with two t's, and werewolf, with an e after the r.
Slytherclaw Jedi chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
it's... also not a hocrux. again, it has two r's.
Slytherclaw Jedi chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
yeah... so what exactly is a "hokrux?" if you mean the piece of soul in another vessel, it's called a horcrux or, if you're nasty/have serious problems/are as immature as me, a whorecrux. just so you know, hon.
dragon fier 20 chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
hahaha, you used pendragon! i really liked the series, but i like this story more! i've already read it, but i'm rereading it, i really think that this story is awesome!
dragon fier 20 chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
ohhhh, that was cool! i really thought that this was really cool, and a bit shocking to find out that Dumbledore was the bad guy and Voldemort was the good guy. so weird. but i liked it, but it sorta sucked that ron and hermione wasn't friends with harry anymore, but i loved it. i hope theres more "calenders" like this one again!
sigh chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
big sigh*
I wish you at least read your summary at least so that I would want to read your story...
bellamara chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ugh you should put a warning on this I despise reading abusive stuff.
UnderStatement12 chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
Awwww! That was soooo cute! Have a merry Christmas!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
Not a bad story, it was okay. But it just seemed so rushed. I guess because it was too short. This really needed a beta, since there was a lot of mistakes. Also, it just seemed like you through it all together, I just didn't feel the excitement when I read this. I like Hermione, Weasley and Dumbledore bashing as much as the next girl but I just didn't feel anything with this. Like I said, it's not a bad story, it just wasn't the greatest. Maybe in your future stories they won't be as rushed. Just take your time. So, don't take this as a flame, just as constructive criticism.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
Every night? you know what that could do to a person?
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Why didn't Harry just tell them off? Why did he just take their verbal abuse? Still good, though I'm not a fan of short chapters.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
I do think this is too ooc cause I can't believe that Harry would ever take any sh*t from any of the Dursleys. And asking for Voldermort to just kill him right then and there, he would never take the coward's way out. This is good so far though. I'm just not a fan of weakling Harry.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Those aholes, they should all die slow painful deaths. And I can't believe Dudley, the cow. I hate him with a passion in this story.
Wizard-Wannabee chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
yay! soo good, it's great that there's a happy ending!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »