Reviews for Pray For The Madman
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/23
Omgosh. Oh my good golly gosh. I just, I just can't get over how amazing this is; you can't see it, but I'm swooning over this perfection, you're the bestest, okay? I'm going to try and convey the feels I have for this fic, please bare with me.

I found the smut to be exceptionally interesting in this story. Despite Gin's obvious hatred for Aizen, there are those one or two moments where he's nuzzling him, which in my mind is a sign of affection. Ultimately, this makes me question how Gin and Aizen really see each other here, it's so ambiguous, and I get so many mixed vibes from this, but they are all wonderful, I swear!

Aizen's 'death' was exquisite. The passion behind the kill and the detail you put into this was simply divine, and it was really quite beautiful. Also, I want to applaud you for the unique spin you've taken with this story. Well-written, IC Aigin fics are so hard for me to find in the first place, and the ones that I actually like all seem to take the stance of Aizen being the one to ruin Gin, to break him completely, but here, Gin at least thinks he's ruining Aizen, which I don't think Aizen is oblivious to in the least, but he either doesn't care, or in the end he knows who's really won. The ending seemed to really piece that together for me, I don't know if you were thinking something else or not, but yeah.

I adored the ending, but I have to ask, because I have two theories concerning this. Did Gin imagine murdering Aizen (which might make sense considering the title), or did Aizen let Gin envision all of this with Kyoka Suigetsu's power? I kinda think that it might be the latter, simply because I got the vibe that Aizen knew everything that had happened, when he walked in. I'm really interested to know what you envisioned for this!

"Say your prayers to me, Gin..." This was so freaking powerful for me. I know that's something someone might say to the person they're about to kill, but somehow, I don't feel like Aizen meant those words that way. Regardless, it was fantastic, and the whole thing gave me chills!

Thank you for sharing, and I miss your beautiful face!
Rixe Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 4/23
This is well thought out and well written. Especially with the prayer with Gin's method of speech. I'm quite impressed. I know I don't have a Bleach name but I am a huge Aizen and Gin fan. Nice work!
Knighttress chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Well Gin, I know how ya feel in wantin ta kill the heartless b*****d, but cha got ta watch out fer his d*** Zanpakuto, sillies.
Baston chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
you are scary to write that.
Writing is Necessary chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Is it wrong of me that I want a doujin of this story? TnC style?

This was so hot and so disturbingly good! What impresses me the most though, is that even knowing Gin wants to kill him so angrily, Aizen still keeps him around. I feel like Aizen actually likes him so much that part of him expects that Gin will stop hating him.

I wonder if Kira would do the same with Gin XD

Now for my Extinction-fangirl moment: OMG YOU WROTE AIGIN!FINALLY!ILU!

Please do moar! You are my gore-fix!3
ZombieExterminationSpecialist chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That was actually really effin awesome! I l