Reviews for With A Dragonborn Like This
This is almost as good as your other story with Elisif the Dragonborn. Still very good work. It started off kind of boring, but it picked up really quickly. Was a little put off by the amount of rhyming Cicero did I don't remember him doing that in the game though I could be wrong and it fits his jester persona. Also a lot more smut in this one too though not the kind I'm into. You made me care about Cicero a lot more with this story, makes me want to spare him from now on in the quest line.
Mr. Blu - All Will Be Well chapter 1 . 3/14
I LOVE, I REPEAT, LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE CICERO/ELISIF DRAGONBORN SERIES! One, a story of redemption for a mania-consumed Jester assassin, and the other a story of a frightened Queen coming into her own and saving the whole world. I sincerely hope that both Age Of The Dragon and Coldharbour's Children become as lengthy as the ones I know and love! And you make everything fit together seamlessly, which makes these easily the best Skyrim/TES fanfiction ever, if not some of the best FICTION ever! I would also like to humbly request, Dear Miss Katonic, that I have permission to make these into Audiobooks of sorts. My significant other enjoys me reading to her, and as it is long distance I can't do it in the flesh. I have told her stories that are actually TES canon, and I feel like she would enjoy this. If you do not wish for that, I can't complain. I get these lovely stories to read!

All my Adoration/Hail Sithis,
-Mr. Blu
Caporegime50 chapter 38 . 11/25/2015
And so, "With a Dragonborn Like This" finally comes to an end. Amazing job, again :D

Never thought I'd get attached to a Cicero Dragonborn, but I've also never read this fic before ;). Now to continue his story with the sequels! (_)

Caporegime50 chapter 37 . 11/25/2015
Final Chapter :'(... for this installment ;) hehe

Odahviing is really fitting in, what with killing Ulfric as his first contract, and being generally OK with killing haha

I guess the DB is really fond of tricycles, not that I'm complaining. I'm really happy for Eola :D

I know I keep saying this but GREAT JOB, thanks for all your hard work! (_) Only the Epilogue now...

Caporegime50 chapter 36 . 11/25/2015
Odahviing joins the Dark Brotherhood... an outrageous sentence but completely plausible (personality wise). This is why I like your works so much, they never cease to amaze me (_)

Always wanted to kill as many Thalmor as I can, too bad the Embassy is locked and Northwatch won't respawn :(. I guess the guards outside will have to do :3

Caporegime50 chapter 35 . 11/25/2015
And Mother of the year goes to... Stelmaria! Again, great idea putting her in Sovngarde plus the shout that replaces the heroes with her :D

Poor Arngeir, I can imagine him losing a few years of his life if Cicero did decide to join the Greybeards XD

I wonder if Cicero is going to kill Ulfric... If he does, it will definitely be awkward since Ulfric's dad is together with Cicero's mom XD ahahaha

Caporegime50 chapter 34 . 11/25/2015
I found myself all giddy reading this chapter XD Thank the divines I read "The Wolf Queen Rises" before this. It the order was reverse, it would have made TWQR less romantic and surprising. I just can't help but feel the love from those 2 now 3 ahahaha

Too bad about Eola's love life :( . Not sure what happens between her and Cicero but I hope she finds a love eventually... my romantic side is taking over :P ahahaha

Caporegime50 chapter 33 . 11/24/2015
Amazing work, nice idea making Stelmaria a dragonborn, thus making it somewhat plausible for her to be in Sovngarde. Cicero really needed it :D

Looks like the Emperor is dead and Ulfric is next :3 haha

Caporegime50 chapter 32 . 11/24/2015
I know you set it up as Astrid never betraying the DB but after the negotiations with Delphine, I find her a bit of a witch, you know what I mean.

Yes her sanctuary was destroyed, yes 3 of her assassins were killed, and yes the PO attacked because of Delphine's contracts... BUT the PO already knew about the Falkreath Sanctuary and they would have attacked them eventually. I don't see ANY reason to simply GIVE Astrid a new sanctuary AND give her HALF of the spoils for the emperor contract. She shouldn't even pay them ANY weregild seeing as her intervention SAVED THEM! If she didn't cause the attack then and the PO would've attacked at a different time and Delphine wouldn't know about it and all the Falkreath Santuary DB would be DEAD!

I'm guessing you're setting them up to take residence in Dawnstar but I find it hard to believe that Delphine would just accept the minor threat Astrid gave her and that Astrid would even threaten her to begin with given her position and being surrounded by an army of forsworn... sorry I just couldn't stand her being all high and mighty even against Delphine simply because she BETRAYED THEM ALL! (In-game)

Caporegime50 chapter 31 . 11/24/2015
A very action packed, well-written chapter and ended up reading it faster to find out what happens next. Good work :D

Caporegime50 chapter 30 . 11/24/2015
Awww, I feel like I'm reading a romance novel :(

Not too worried about Cicero's life, since there are 3 other installments haha. But I still want to know what happens next, particularly how the heroes of Sovngarde will react to meeting him ;)

Caporegime50 chapter 29 . 11/24/2015
Definitely a good job with the journals, I keep hearing Cicero's voice when I read it... funny how little that disturbs me now :D

I like the way you put a comedic relief at the end ;) Good for them

Caporegime50 chapter 28 . 11/24/2015
This is, so far, my favorite chapter! It really shows how awesome Paarthurnax is, plus he didn't get killed :D. Eola was also great, she truly cared about Cicero :) And she finally called Delphine what I always thought she was :P.

Caporegime50 chapter 27 . 11/24/2015
Amazing chapter... I honestly did not see that coming... very heart wrenching and I actually feel sorry for Cicero :( ... and finding myself hating Delphine again :P

Caporegime50 chapter 26 . 11/24/2015
Good job giving the little jester a very interesting background story :D

I guess next chapter will decide the fate of the Grand master -.-