Reviews for Never Let Me Go
Laudi14 chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
You should definitely update this I really like it and it's interesting
JuliaT-chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oh, I wish you would countinue :(
DancingDragonBlaze chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Buaaaaaaah please continue this as soon as you're capable.

Kakashi. I might love Kakashi even more than Sasuke in this particular fic. And their backstory is just so fascinating.

This story is going to be wonderful. You can do it. You have the technology.

And the talent. x3

Hope to hear from you soon!
DancingDragonBlaze chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
So, yeah.

I love this.

I love Kakashi and Sasuke together. Not just as lovers, but just sticking them in a room together makes me happy too. Their personalities are just so perfect. I'm trying to get back into reading stuff instead of just writing (trying to check out my competition lol) but it's just so hard to find a good fix where they're both written well, exactly as they should be. And you've seemed to capture them fantastically. So thank you for that.

On another note, totally irrelevant to anything, but the collarbone is a single bone. So its singular. .

Saying it right now (back on subject) Orochimaru's totally the culprit. I seriously hope we get to see Kakashi parental-rageface on his ass.

Anyway. Fantastic story. I hope you continue it soon. Onto the next chapter. 3
InactiveAuthor1 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I really love this so far and I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon!
gigi'syaoi chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
great story.. hope you update soon...i cant wait to see whats next and i think you have captured both characters very well. its hard to do out of canon but i really like this
Lauren chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Oh wow - this is so good! Both Sasuke and Kakashi are very in character. Can't wait for the next chapter.
mickeylover303 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I remember stumbling across this sometime back on lj, sadly lost the link, but now I've found it again, and I'm so incredibly happy to know you haven't dropped this.

I've always found the relationship between these two so very interesting, for all the character parallels and subtleties in their interactions from the first series, and I love what you've done with them here, especially the care you took with their personalities while carefully handling dark subject matters.

All these little details accumulating in the background seamlessly unfolding yet inspiring more questions than answers, it's such a fantastic read. Thank you for sharing.
Rosebunse chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Hm, interesting. But maybe you should make the relationship just a little more unhealthy?