Reviews for Champion
Shaddy07 chapter 7 . 8/11
God, Harry was PREACHY in this chapter.
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 7/22
The decision is obvious, its been foreshadowed way to much already, its getting fairly annoying actually.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 7/22
Im really going to freak if this curse breaker is Bill, it would be such an obvious bullshit plot device that I simply cant handle.
An chapter 10 . 7/10
Thought the story was good but I also thought Harry was supposed to be smart? Wouldn't he question the fact that dumbledore is keeping a priceless artefact that is guarded by a Cerberus in a school full of children and why didn't he complain to authorities about the troll? In any case, good job in earlier chapters.
Lavonya chapter 14 . 7/4
This is AMAZING!
I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH!
mckertis chapter 4 . 6/20
Cut the scar open. Scar on the forehead. Cut it a few INCHES deep. What, they cut his BRAIN open ?
There is no tuition fee the minestry covers the cost of all magical education said J.K. Rowling
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 5/24
This was def an entertaining fic. I loved the smart Ravenclaw Harry...he was very Holmes-ish. Lol. Overall this fic was a blast to read and I look forward to the sequel. Great job!
Milisant chapter 3 . 5/17
v
Ooh! I am curious to see what schoo will be chosen, and honestly would be fine any outcome. Love it!
Love it! Only two small suggestions: when applicable, please use more sensory details, and if possible, replace words like big with huge, gigantic, colossal, etc. Thank you for writing.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 14 . 4/5
I meant to review a few chapters ago, but during Sirus' trial, when Harry mentioned Sirus' tract in Azkaban. The use of the word tract was used incorrectly. Consulting the Oxford Dictionary of English and the New American Dictionary. None of the three definitions referred to a cell or a room. Instead it's referred to a large area of indefinit extend, a anthem of a scriptural verse, and/or a short pamphlet usually on a religious subject.

I thought it would be best to inform you on this. In no way do I mean this in a offensive way. If you do take offense then I apologize and I ask of you to inform me of what I said that was offensive.

That was all that I found bad about this story, other then that this is a great piece of fan fiction. It's very well written, thought out, and keeps me entertained and interested.
Nik1627 chapter 15 . 3/21
Amazing! Loved the story!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 13 . 3/16
"Witnesses for the prosecution", not "Witnesses for the accusation".

"Blow things up unnecessarily", not "blow things up unnecessary".
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 12 . 3/16
"Accurate transcript", not "accurate protocol".

England is used when you mean Britain.

"Completely revised what was taught", not "completely reversed what was taught".

"What is Draco like", not "how is Draco like".

"There was a knock", not "it knocked".

"Unwrapping your presents", not "unpacking your presents".

"Unwrap", not "unpack".

"Subscription to", not "subscription on".

"Made sure to portray", not "made sure to portrait".
1,495 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »