Reviews for Champion
Dr1zzy chapter 15 . 3/28
Good story
Love your story can't what to read more of theme
LadyRainDancer chapter 14 . 3/21
Excellent story, love your writing.
Aoirhue chapter 7 . 3/11
I like the chapter, but wasn't Harry a lit chatty there, when he introduced himself to Susan, Terry and Hannah? I mean, he was supposed to be untrustful toward people. If I'm not mistaken, he even said that he only trusted himself. But, in his first encounter with the three firsties, he casually mentioned that he used Hedwig's feather as part of his wand. With that, Harry also gave away the facts that he had a moon owl's feather as part of his wand cores, and that he had more than one core inside his wand. Wasn't that a bit careless of him, to mention his wand core to people he just met? He was the only one doing that as well, none of the first years he met did that. If I didn't know better, I would have considered him as arrogant there.
noreenklose chapter 15 . 2/22
Excellent story!
My favorite type of HP stories is "Harry has a brain...and USES it.
Thanks for sharing.
I really enjoyed reading your story.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/17
If we ever had an EMP *which is a real threat* like the book One Second After the Dursley's would be one of the first to die off before the 72 hour window.

The Dursley's are far from self reliant.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/17
That's exactly how a liberal and extremely rich republican mindset works. They are okay to abuse if it will further their agendas but cry out when the opposite party does it in order to gain attention.

It's not working as well as it used to even 5 years ago as more American's are catching on to the *race card* and *bait cards* being used.

They have their hands in too many cookie jars. There really is no difference between the left and right anymore where they are pretty similar in goals of centralized government wh8ich the ends justify the means.
SugarPieCrumbles chapter 9 . 1/18
Harry talks too much. He goes off all of a sudden and rambles away to people who cannot even get a word in. He should try to breathe between the words, and maybe have an actual conversation with people instead of just Talking TO people.

Reminds me of a chick I know, she wont stop talking and yapping her mouth, not letting others speak, and when finally she shuts up, she ignores other people when they get their chance to talk and even have the audacity to interrupt them and go off again.
csheila chapter 15 . 12/14/2016
This was a great story.

Harry wanted to be the best but didn't need to destroy others. Too often the Slytherian/Ravenclaw Harry's have a cruel streak. He also brought the best out in others.

Yes he scared bejeezus out of Ron. But better to face it atv11 than 1&.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
Pretty good overall exept the Quirell situation in the end. It was actually worse then canon. Harry did absolutely nothing except fall into shock and it wasn't the first time either. Is he going to be in shock every time something happens because that will get him killed at some point.
TheDorkQueen chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
I am in love with this story.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Interesting, if a bit distant take on what could have happened. Thank you for your intelligent writing.
Anoneme chapter 13 . 11/14/2016
This was one of the most interesting sports commentary bits I have ever read. Maybe I should try it with real sports b/c when I'm watching all I can think is either how I would be trying to play and wishing to play some. Your writing of Quidditch (sp?) commentary was exciting to read and made the plays easy to imagine.
nyx-p1e chapter 14 . 10/25/2016
Great story! Interesting take on Harry's character, but I think you pulled it off really well, making Harry a powerful and charismatic boy without going over the top. It's always nice to see the Dursley's getting what they deserve, and I think you handles Dumbledore remarkably as well. So often, he's either manipulative and evil or stupid and blinded by age, therefore seeing him simply making a mistake and learning from it is refreshing and original. I very much enjoyed your way of dealing with Sirius, looking forward to seeing how Sirius will affect Harry's character!

For me I think the only negative points were some of your grammar (I'm not sure if English is your first language, if so, then it's understandable), for example you seemed to use the word 'that' in a lot of place where it wasn't needed, or another word would fit better. The only other thing I found annoying was the fact that the style some of the characters spoke in (ie Dumbledore saying something was 'way too dangerous' or some of McGonnagall's speech in the first couple of chapters) didn't fit their character's age or the level of distinguished formality seen in canon. Of course this is fanfiction, so you don't have to follow canon, it just put me off a little to see Dumbledore talking like that - I just couldn't imagine it! But other than that, Champion was brill! :)

Thanks for all the effort you put into writing this, really well done! :)
Slytherson chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
I was wondering if there would be a home economic s class and there is cool!
1,518 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »