Reviews for The Gentle Art
Toxo chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Very well written, certainly gives a different feel for the whole white mage business. So used to stories and in-game showing just bright light magically healing everything with a blink of an eye with no reminder of the injury. This really fleshens healing and both Rosa and Rydia's characters. I love it!
Dracorum chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I love Rosa as miss pratical healer mage...She got so mired in the game as a typical damsel in distress, I completely didn't think about the this side of the healing business she had to deal with.
Thank you for the fic!
mythweaver1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I liked this! I always enjoy reading fics involving the "science" behind the magic, and exploring that raw, unpleasant side that usually gets glossed over.

Rydia was adorably pathetic in this-loved it :)

And Rosa's demeanor was refreshing. She wasn't a damsel or overly emotional, just calm and to the point, like any skilled healer would have to be. In fact...I usually find it hard to like Rosa at all, but...I appreciated this perspective of her.

The idea of Rydia practicing on fruit makes me smile..."we'll work our way up to bones". Haha. Perfect.

Thank you for sharing this!
Myth