Reviews for the boy made of stars
faraways chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
i'm honestly very surprised this doesn't have more reviews, because i found it completely gorgeous. c:

admittedly, i have never read ly/dom, but now i'm ttly in love, hah. your detail and eloquence is wonderful, and i love you style - very freeverse-y.

the ending just broke my heart, but i am also happy you portrayed this sad but absolutely truthful human reality that sometimes we waste all our time on love and it just doesn't end up the way we want to. most next-gen writers make all the characters work out perfectly, and people always write a ton of hogwarts sweethearts getting together, which isn't very realistic. lkafdslhf this was amazing!

[[the little girls' heart he broke.]]
i noticed you used "girls'" instead of "girl's" here.

[[over nail polish and his sisters shoes.]]
you should have an apostraphe placement somewhere in "sisters" to show possession.

lovely drabble, and good luck with future fics! xx
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Really good, sort of hanging poem. It's simple, which I like, and clean to boot. The metaphor with stars is quite frankly amazing. The only thing I would add is a reference to the whole star thing at the beginning, so it all sort of connects.
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I absolutely love it...but I'm a bit confused about Lysander having sisters? Surely he just has Lorcan? Anyway ... it's amazing, a truly wonderful job!