Reviews for Lonely Night
Daiske Kazuki chapter 1 . 6/25
love it
IzXaRose chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
awww this is a tad sad but I'm glad a topic like this is being written about. sadly with the busy life of family many don't spend time together or only do when its a certain subject. thanks for writing this (hug) for Ryoma.
Millenium Snow chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
That was so depressing T.T Great job, though
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Aww...poor Ryoma.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
this was so good. i do wish you would write a sequel to find out if ryoma's wish ever came true or if someone else filled the lonely space in his heart.
T T chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Just love how you ended it
Danny Joey Ketail chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Aw! Poor Ryoma!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Sad and sweet. Definately room for more chapters...
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I know that it says 'complete' but will you consider continuing this?
-AnT
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
OH MY GREAT GOODNESS HOW DID I MISS THIS. this story is so weirdly sad. I don't know how to put it. Like he's not outright bawling his eyes out...

It's more like the quiet sort of sadness.

Like when you're lost and you can't find anyone and the aching feeling just starts growing in your chest and you have no idea what to do and after awhile you just sit there and cry because you're so very lost that you're not sure what else there is.

I love Ryoma's kid side. He acts like an adult and he's really mature but sometimes that makes me think how well he's been raised because the story doesn't go too deeply into anyone's families.

Nanjiro is the type who could either be a good father who just has a rather stubborn relationship with his son or he could be seen as someone who doesn't really give a shit as long as he has an opponent.
Seriously the only canon part of the story that we see him actually being a decent father is when

1. he's trying to teach Ryoma about the pinnacles.

2. When he quit his pro career to teach Ryoma.

3. When he freaks out as Ryoma is hit by the waterfall and the log and blah.

Rinko is not shown too much so I don't really know how to explain it. Like in the anime she's seen just barely in the normal timeline, calling people for dinner, hanging laundry with Nanako and such. I actually thought she was a housewife but people write her as a lawyer a lot.

I looked up her wiki page and it actually does say that she's an attorney so that's a bit in the dark. Sorry I'm getting a bit off topic but anyway good job!
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Can there be more? Please? Like, idk, maybe the regs find out how lonely Ryo-kun is and start trying to spend more time with him and maybe his parents eventually realize how depressed their kid is? I just really like this concept and can see it going places. I loved it! 3
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
It's sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
_._
Lilly chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I feel so bad for Ryoma, and I can totally imagien this happening in the anime
Aww poor Ryoma chapter 1 . 12/18/2012