Reviews for Silence in D6
wow chapter 33 . 12/6/2014
Damn that was amazing
Fortunate Son chapter 33 . 7/11/2014
Wow, very nice! I
Didn't expect him to become Miller. You captured all the dread and atmosphere that Metro 2033 has!
G.cub chapter 33 . 6/18/2014
One of the best storys on this site and i like the details you went in to about the gore if you stick at it you'd make a very good horror writer.
frm canada chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
You are a fucking fanfic diety, your use of horror with both disgusting graphic scenes of the biomass and the all too real portrayal of the military-industrial complexes "humane" solutions to civil unrest was perfect to fill in the ominous blanks of what took place in every metro fans biggest question. A story that i think dmitry glukhovsky and even Stephen King would be proud of.
JakeShades chapter 33 . 9/27/2013
Alright, where to start? Right of the bat you make a great first impression. You capture the reader's (at least mine) interest very quickly, which is a live or die for a long story like this. It's a good origin story that is worth telling for a good character (whom for the sake of spoilers shall not be named). The biggest fault of the text however is your frequent spelling and grammar mistakes, which could potentially drive certain pricks and grammar nazis, like myself, away, but the story is too good to not read and I continued despite the mistakes. Another complaint is that you seemed to have been in a bit of a rush when you wrote the story which is likely the cause of said grammar mistakes. For Voices of D6 you should go through each entry for spelling and grammar mistakes, then have a friend read it and correct any mistakes they find, and then you publish it. Just some useful advise from a fellow author. To sum it up it's a good story with relevant and thinly disguised political undertones along with well written characters. Keep up the good work and I look forward to read more of your work.
jaydenp23 chapter 33 . 9/24/2013
This was awesome I loved the story line it had me reading every day
AgentBSmith chapter 33 . 7/25/2013
Wow, didn't see that coming, I loved this fic, so many references and hints that could be canon if I didn't know better! A spectacular effort Pollard, bravo.
AgentBSmith chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Hey there Pollard,
I am enjoying this! I really am enjoying this fic profusely! I look forward to reading the others as well, the only (very minor) bugbear I have is the spacing in a couple of area's. Other than them, this is a very good piece of fiction!
Not bad for your "crappy" first fic my friend,
-B
ODST1 chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
I like the July 8th entry a lot. It reminds me of many nuclear war stories, about the few people transmitting for help, but receiving few responses. This whole story is great! The officers starting to act like Soviets reminds me of World War Z the book as well, where a Russian unit had mutinied, but were beaten back by Spetsnaz. The soldier in the book, along with her unit had been yelled at by an officer screaming about the fatherland, while the crowd was thinking, "Isn't all this talk twenty years old? Don't the old guys in Red Square do this stuff?" Yeah, your story reminds me a lot of that. Kind of a stupid question, but are there any women in the base, part of the regular troop unit? Thank you for the good story, I hope to see more like this as I read on.
sleepycrawler1 chapter 33 . 5/19/2013
*clap,clap,clap* You sir have made a great story for miller and you made the story like his personality well some of it but this is by far the best metro 2033 story I read!
Raven3010 chapter 33 . 5/19/2013
Realy, really, really good story. A very good beginning for Metro and I would really like to see it turn into a book. I mean thats what is currently missing. A background story for Miller. So maybe just If you want, I could forward this to some friends I made on the Leibziger book fair. But just If you want.
Also the diary stile of this is damm good. Ever read the book "Diary of the Apocalypse"? Its written in the same stile and damm it is good.

So think about it and PM me your answere.

Till than, watch out for a raven, it could be my pet.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 33 . 5/12/2013
Nicely done. :)
Corp. Jack Haven chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Great story! Keep it up mate!
curious viewer chapter 33 . 3/21/2013
I like the epilogue, it finishes it up nicely and because of the main character becoming miller, this story feels like it's the actual story behind D6! A very good story at that!
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 32 . 3/21/2013
Our hero escapes! I wonder what will become of him in the Metro. Will he make it to Polis, the last hope for Human civilisation or will he "retire" to a quiet backwater like Exhibition or Riga. He deserves to spend the rest of his days sitting on some safe barricade with some shroom vodka, fire and a safe tunnel to watch over. Fantastic story, really glad you finished it!

The Spirit