Reviews for Naughty and Nice: Castle Advent Calendar 2012
aks.gehlot chapter 24 . 11/20/2014
Amazing cheesy and soo soo romantic . I loved it . found tis fic about 2 yrs too late but still managed to love it thoroughly.

A big fan.
gribouille1948 chapter 24 . 2/14/2014
je ne voulais pas vous remercier à chaque chapitre ; je pensais que ça ferait trop ; mais sachez qu'ils sont tous bons, je les ai tous aimés, oui certains plus que d'autres, c'est vrai ; mais vous avez si bien su décrire tous leurs sentiments, toutes leurs émotions, toute la force de cet amour exceptionnel, que j'en suis toute émue. Merci pour ce très bon moment de lecture.
Ky03elk chapter 24 . 12/19/2013
Oh s.. t i have tears rolling down after that, cause f.. k you and your words and how Kate gave him hers and I am just going to drown in my own puddle of mush (or the very cold bath which i couldn't get out of lest I have to stop reading)
thankyou for taking a week that was what it was, and making it better by being there and reminding me to read this, i will carry the heart-warming love of them all the way into a blissful sleep!
Ky03elk chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
Oh, i felt like i was right there! And we have something similar that's put on by a church, but you walk around and there's a kids letting zoo (must remember to take the kids before Wednesday!)
He sweeps his mouth over her lips, soaks up her words, the warmth of her tongue, the flavor of mint and chocolate and her, so unmistakably Kate that he shivers with it, draws her closer, against the quiver of his chest, her soft whimper surging into his heart, aching for her, always, always, never-ending.
ohhhhhhh, so much adorable Caskett beauty.
Ky03elk chapter 22 . 12/19/2013
Oh. So. Speechless.

She's everything.

and so are your words.
Ky03elk chapter 21 . 12/19/2013
Oh damn that puddle on the floor that's me and my feels! I must have gone to highlight every other word of that, the i want to be with you if the world ends, the family dinner, the discussion about their future kids, but this one will stay with me tonight.
Her palms on his chest, resting over his heart, she feels the potent beats of his heart, the simmer of his blood under his skin while she watches him, sees and feels his every reaction.

Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
Which probably meant that some where in the 60 odd pages of reviews i did review this one, but not the others.
omg. Bad Kylie! Bad! (what my pre writer self did not know *shakes my head*)
reviews are like drugs people!
ky03elk chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
I loved how you took a chapter to admire him, it is so rarely done and you painted that most exceptional of portraits.
Her heart starts leaping at the quiet desperation, the envisioned horror that he assigned to his hero as he had to helplessly watch the woman he loves almost get tortured, had to fear for her life once again
and love how he cares about them so deeply, be still my heart!
not going to let me post my ass *evil laugh* i will get around you ff!net!
Ky03elk chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
A naughty Santa outfit. Miss Santa? Oh who cares, it doesn't matter because this is the sexiest thing he's ever seen.
oh hot damn! That would take his breath away! Loved also the call back of you have no idea, perfectly added in there!
Ky03elk chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
Castle." Her voice is low, barely more than a whisper, laced with surprised wonder. Her eyes shine, practically sparkle with delight, her smile so beautiful, wide and stunning and that, this look right here, the loveliness of her wonder, the joy radiating from her, that is exactly why he did this. Why he would do anything, anything for her.
i don't know whose smile was larger, hers or mine. Just so adorable and sweet and then to find something for Alexis, nice cherry, topped only by the cute sexy at the end!
Ky03elk chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
Castle instantly catches her with one arm behind her back, slowly lays her down onto his desk, over the scattered print outs of Nikki Heat scenes, a gentle contrast to the unrelenting assault to her senses; he kisses her softly, and she tastes her own flavor slicked over his lips.
the added element of Nikki just soooo did it for me ;-) and the end "bells" ohhh the giggles have got me!
Ky03elk chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
I loved the detail that went into the description of the model, the boys being them, the laser tag gear, made the whole thing come to life, and what a sweet tradition to have!
pass on my thanks
Ky03elk chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
That doesn't count. You wrote 'The Santa Clause one-hundred and twenty-three'."

"Does too."

for some reason i actually laughed LOUDLY at this no doubt scaring the neighbours whose kitchen is unfortunately about a metre from the main bathroom. But besides being a great idea, it was all light and love and sexy at the end hehe
Ky03elk chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
Sooo, i got interrupted and was so close to leaving you on 949, ohhhh that would have been mean the only thing meaner would be 999, which i hope you get to!
was giggling at the playfulness that is very much the two of them now, and you captured it all spot on!
You give up yet?" She whispers melodiously, clawing her fingers around a handful of snow and bringing it toward his face.
Ky03elk chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
Ohhh, the giggles at the start, especially with the Granpa joke, and then it became a soft stillness. Memories of how far they had come in a year.
And together they watch the snowflakes fall peacefully.