Reviews for Always Gotta Make it Complicated
bookobsessive816 chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
Where's the next one?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I don't trust those Mai either so its great to see the Covenant being suspicious of them.

Reid being calm when Chloe/Kai hugged was fantastic! Just another difference in how Reid handled things when compared to Alek.

Wonderful crossover.
I hope you update in the near future!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
I love when Chloe's voice resonates with power! I wish the whole Covenant were there to demonstrate their true power together.

Aww for Reid and his internal thoughts about how easy it is to picture having kids with Chloe. That's just adorable.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
The Family Tree list really helped...I love things like that.

The surprise was such a sweet thing! It was great to see the Covenant get away from the Mai and just do their own thing for once (just like the good old days!)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I just love how supportive Reid is of Chloe. They mesh so well together!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
The Order don't look happy.

Chloe/Reid at an awards ceremony...awesome! And their way to end the night...intense!

Poor Alek though. *frown* If Alek is back with Mimi then what happened with Mimi/Pogue?

Great start for Part 3!
DarkMoon2222 chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Thanks for updating. Great chapter!
mykk47 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
When are you going to update again? I honestly can't wait.
mykk47 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Thank you so much for updating! And two chapters at that! I love Reid so much, please don't let him and Chloe ever break up. I know this was originally meant to be an Chloe/Alek fic, but Chloe and Reid are so much more perfect for each other. Anyways, great chapters, as per usual. Hope you update again super soon.
KaterinaBulgaria chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I posted this on Archive of our also... but incase you didn't get it...

Please, please, PLEASE update! I mean it! You are the best author I have ever read from! Plus I really, really, REALLY LOVE Chloe and Reid together! They are sooooooo cute! So please... UPDATE! (go Chleid?!)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Love it!
SUGGESTION:
I know that Alek is w/Mimi but is it possible you could like add a new girl.
Maybe she could be African-American and be like another love interest for Alek.I don't know something different like that!
Keep up the good work(:
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Yay! Chloe and Reid! Finally it's up I was waiting forever! But now it's said it has almost ben a month since it came out, please bring a chapter 2!
DarkMoon2222 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012