Reviews for The Choices We Make
pokefan366 chapter 1 . 4/28
Great one-shot. You should continue with this story. I would like to read how you think Harry(James) would've grown up if he lived with Minerva.
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Interesting AU concept.
AECM chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I wish you will write more
Soulless Huntress chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I wish you would continue with this story. I would love to see how Harry would have grown up differently. Maybe without the Weasley intervention. Or without the machinazations of the old man. Thank you for the beginning, hopefully we'll see a continuation in the future.
emmatin chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I like it. I like it alot
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I totally love this and would definitely read this if it were a multi-chapter. This is such a unique and interesting idea, and I think Minerva's reaction is really honest and realistic to her character. I do wonder how you came across the name "Malcolm" for a middle name, though. Just wondering. Well done!
dizuz chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Please make this a multi-chaptered story it is soo good I want to know more
Coronach chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I like it
an I think it would make an interesting multi-chapter
enomix chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I really enjoyed this - it opens up a world of possibilities and seems like the kind of thing McGonagall would do; although I like the fact that you've decided to leave it as an OS. It could work out really well as a MC but I think leaving some surprise in the air is great, too! Also it gives a break from all of the long AUs that are out there...
Pearlphin chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Please continue I find this story interesting already
Fullmoon2335 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! So cool! I wonder what was in that letter! I wonder what about the lightning bolt scars! Is the lightning bolt a runic symbol or something in the magical world? Does it mean something? (Duh...) How will McGonagall explain James? What will James' life be growing up a McGonagall? What will they do when he starts Hogwarts, will he still be James or Harry? What will James look like as he grows up, cannon Harry, James Potter clone, etc.? What is Dumbledore's angle? Who will James' friends be? Neville, who really needs some friends, Draco, other light children who I can't remember their names? Just some ideas to consider. I look forward to updates some time in the future, before 2014 preferably. Good luck writing! :D
the queen of slurking chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh I like this. I've always thought Minerva was a mother figure to Harry, and I like the concept of her just taking him away.

The detail with the scar intrigues me, I'm interested as to why Minerva now has an identical one.

I do enjoy the Minerva-adopts-Harry type of story, and this definitely has promise.

Hope you update soon,

TQOS
Thisissocliche chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Please please please continue this as a multi-chapter! I'm so excited about it.
Cathy Range chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I like it so far. How is she going to get away with it though?
potterhead1997 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012