Reviews for New Living Arrangments?
Sp0rty chicky chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
I was wondering, when are you going to update? I really like it.
fanfic rater chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
is kiris home not in shambles right now
anamangirl223 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
UPDATE. SOON. or now, whichever...
Kyarorain-chan chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Sooooooo Good! I love it. Just think of some more chapters! I can't wait to see what u come up with next!
brendatorres113 chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
That is so cute I like this chapter x)
Melancholiya chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Not cute at all was so cute!
InazumaGhostKing chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Amg! Please update soon! I love dis 3
forever122 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
It's pretty good. What if during a practice, there is a snow storm and the power goes out and they're trapped at Naru-naru's house for a few days. Iori is funny, I have to agree on that.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I've never read this manga so i'm not quite sure about the characterization, but you still do great with the dialogue and imagery :) I can't wait to read more!
-Kate
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
hard day for the two of them. hope things get better
-Kate
Forever On Hiatus chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
this is great! please continue. maybe you should add a chapter later on where kiri hangs the sketch of her up on the wall
Musicstarnc chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Haha but aren't most lovable anime characters idiots? I LOOOVVVVVED the fluff and almost had a fangirl attack at the end, can't wait to find out what happens next... or whenever Kiri wakes up, it could be days, moths even. XD So awesome and soo happy this updated! ) 3
Musicstarnc chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Ooh, this is cute and I like how it switches from Narumi's, Kiri's, and blatant P.O.V. But how are they going to have a practice session at Kiri's after school if it'll be undergoing renovations? Please update when you get the chance, this story is awesomesauce so far. D
Melancholiya chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
It's really nicely written!
TrinityPassage75 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013