Reviews for gone with the wind
Rikored chapter 1 . 7/12
This was perfect.
The Forests Have Eyes chapter 1 . 6/30
So, let me get this straight: You've written at least one Star Wars story, that I am aware of (kudos, Star Wars in love) AND you write Sailor Moon? Sailor Moon is love AND life. And this story is both as well. I don't think I've ever been as engrossed in a story as this one. There was something incredible about it that I just couldn't pin-point. It was magnificent.
Sailor Stark chapter 1 . 6/22
This made me want to cry. It was perfect.
chibiusarabbit chapter 1 . 6/17
Oh god this ripped my heart out. It was so beautifully written. It had a beautiful poignancy to it that many fan fics lack. Thank you so much for this.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
:' I hurt for them both (even though I never liked Rink).
EvilRegalOncer chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Why must you hurt me in this way. Why.

This was so beautifully heartbreaking. I love how Saturn kept allowing tiny bits of Hotaru through.
Emporia Nexus chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This was beautiful.
Fearless Rider chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Figures Usagi breaks the universe. I love your portrayal of Setsuna and Hotaru/Saturn. Very sad, very awesome, and you even snuck a Dumbledore quote in.
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Never stop writing.

This was just wonderful. I loved all the nuances you put here, and how you wrote Saturn, especially.

Amazing, amazing work.
foolish intentions chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is amazing. Your work always is. I love how you've painted the world in this particular piece, didn't waste time on descriptions to convey the mood. Always sparing enough that we can feel the emotions without the aide of so many allegories.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was so beautifully written! I cudn't take stop re-reading it, great work! :)
AM chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Interesting.
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
wonderful
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
You. I love you. Unconditionally. I hope you know. Because Pluto. Oh, Pluto. Do you UNDERSTAND my undying LOVE for Pluto? Becaus I do. She was probably my first-ever girl crush. She is that awesome. I am sufficiently happy now. Thaaaaank yooooou. :)))))