Reviews for Fallen Angels, Saving Grace
Elinea Mae chapter 17 . 4/25
Oh my. this story is beyond awesome. I would love for you to continue, but alas, I guess it is abandoned. nevertheless, thank you for these wonderful chapters. Yuris is one of my favorite characters from Star Trek Enterprise. It's so sad hardly anyone writes stories about him. He is so kind and gentle and yet so brave and true to himself!
missscherbakova chapter 17 . 4/12
This fanfiction is wonderful! Will it be finished? There haven't been updates for so long. Please, author, you visit the site... Answer, please, will you finish this fanfiction? Please...
Megan chapter 17 . 3/25
Is there a sequel to this story. Who is the man with the glowing red eyes?
lillalil chapter 17 . 4/23/2019
Wonderful story, THANK YOU FOR THE SHARING
rosiegrad chapter 17 . 6/5/2016
This was an absolutely nicely written story. I like the details.
Ruth Lechner chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
That was an amazing piece of writing! Spectacular! :D
kyoko12989 chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
I am glad Yuris has someone. I look forward to the next chapter.
licha.s chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
loving your story. Great descriptions by eponine.
Caren Rose chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
Aww, laying on top of each other (on the couch, ow!) all night ... :-)

And ... yesssss, best chapter ever. :-)

Do they have a cute name contraction? Yuronine ... or something? lol ;-)
Caren Rose chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
Yayayayayayayayay they are bonded :-)

And it's christmas ... in ... august ;-) lol

Who is the cloaked guy!? Aaaaaaahhhhhhh
Meg chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I want to see where this goes! I usually don't read crossover stories but this one is an awesome one :) Keep working on it!
Noneworking chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
O_O Yuris is a member of the gang now! *throws streamers and confetti* Well done Sehlat!
2redbird chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
An interesting new twist.
Ahlisha chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
:: shiver:: yeegads. Mr. Creepy Cloak dude.
Will they ever leave Yuris alone?
A Vulcan for Christmas, aaww. Its also cure how she is sleeping on him. Considering Vulcans are very earn, almost hot to the touch, he would a very good heater on a frigid winter night. Blanket I don't need no blanket, just sleep next to a Vulcan, heck they don't snore. :)
Noneworking chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
Oh V'las I think you are selling your soul here buddy boy. Run far, run fast...keep running...and yeah run some more.

0:) Yuris and Eponine...*long cute content sigh*