Reviews for Two Destinies
This is so good! I hope you update soon!
wildcat1144 chapter 14 . 7/16
It has been a while but I don't care, I quite like the story, so I will wait for the update :)
tommyboy chapter 14 . 5/23
please continue
Please update, its almost been 2 years
whitedwarf chapter 13 . 12/17/2015
Do you think you'll update soon?
thehelpinghand chapter 14 . 10/31/2015
i started reading this story some time ago. at the time i did not like it. since then i have rediscovered your over stories and started reading this story again. i have decided that i do, in fact, like it.
Grey chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
OMG! What is Merlin going to think when he receives news of Harry's escape from Camelot?! With 'Lady Helen' there he isn't going to be able to go after harry. And really, how could that be justified? He isn't even Harry's servant! Haha! I can't wait to read Arthur venting about both his father and brother to merlin ;D I have the sneaking suspicion that Merlin was under the impression that harry would be the easy one to look after and Arthur the more difficult one, but something tells me that Harry just might be more difficult a job to protect in the end. He doesn't strike me as the type of person to 'share' their problems with others, or look favourably upon people 'taking care of him'.

Should be hilarious!

Plus, with all this griping about Harry's recklessness, will Merlin be told by Arthur, Gwen, Morgana and Gaius a little bit more about the younger prince? Hope so!

When do you think you'll update?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I really hope you can get back into this story, I've been following the story since you'd posted chapater 3 and I'd truly love to read more. I check your google progress doc occasionally but I don't think you've worked on this story recently, have you? Anyway, hope inspiration and opportunity finds you soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2015
Brilliant story! Hope to see an update ASAP
jojo chapter 14 . 10/17/2015
Reallllllly hope you update soon! This story is too good to abandon!
Jo chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
Found this story on someone's favourites list yesterday and…well, I had no sleep last night ;D

Beautiful story, and it's really getting good! My only wish is that the chapters were a minimum 5000 words long. I feel like this story, and these characters in particular, need the extra time for emotional epiphanies
Beth9891 chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
Wow other is a dick! Great story though! Love the brotherly love going on between the two. Really hope that there is more to come B-)
ashstorm26617 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I was reading this on AO3 and it was amazing and please update please I love the idea and the writing I just love it. there are some grammar and spelling errors but compared to my writing this is written wonderfully and I think if you get someone to read it over it would be like the best thing on or AO3
whitedwarf chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
OMG! I just found this story and I am blown away! Seriously! I am adoring the entire premise of this story & am loving the fact that Harry and Arthur have such a close brotherly bond that doesn't seem contrived in the least, that it her actually seems to love his sons equally, and that they both hold their own in skill!

And am I the only one that is really hoping dumbledore is merlin in modern day times?! And about that, I'm dying to know, is this story slash Harry/merlin? Because the way you've got this set up so that Merlin's destiny isn't just getting Arthur to the throne but keeping the brother's Bond alive is pure genius! I'm loving it!

I'm soooo disappointed that you haven't updated since last year but I completly understand why. But, if you could somehow find the time to send me a message just to let me know if you go intend to continue on with this story if be soooo grateful! Even if it's bad news, at this point is just love to know.
sreya ray chapter 14 . 8/23/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter! Gr8 update...