Reviews for Two Destinies
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FIGHT ME YOU !*&$ &*#! !
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CUTE BROTHERLY FLUFF LOVE!1
Harry isn't a uh... how do I put this... Medieval name? I mean, just look at Lancelot and UTHER and MERLIN and Guinevere and Gaius.

Harry just sounds... really normal.
hope chapter 14 . 4/3
Love the story like where it is going hope you update
AnnElfwind chapter 14 . 1/28
And I want to know what will happen next. I also really want to read more interactions between Merlin and Harry. Hopefully, this story isn'T dead and will be updated eventually.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/20/2016
This is so good! I hope you update soon!
wildcat1144 chapter 14 . 7/16/2016
It has been a while but I don't care, I quite like the story, so I will wait for the update :)
tommyboy chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
please continue
Guest chapter 14 . 2/6/2016
Please update, its almost been 2 years
whitedwarf chapter 13 . 12/17/2015
Do you think you'll update soon?
thehelpinghand chapter 14 . 10/31/2015
i started reading this story some time ago. at the time i did not like it. since then i have rediscovered your over stories and started reading this story again. i have decided that i do, in fact, like it.
Grey chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
OMG! What is Merlin going to think when he receives news of Harry's escape from Camelot?! With 'Lady Helen' there he isn't going to be able to go after harry. And really, how could that be justified? He isn't even Harry's servant! Haha! I can't wait to read Arthur venting about both his father and brother to merlin ;D I have the sneaking suspicion that Merlin was under the impression that harry would be the easy one to look after and Arthur the more difficult one, but something tells me that Harry just might be more difficult a job to protect in the end. He doesn't strike me as the type of person to 'share' their problems with others, or look favourably upon people 'taking care of him'.

Should be hilarious!

Plus, with all this griping about Harry's recklessness, will Merlin be told by Arthur, Gwen, Morgana and Gaius a little bit more about the younger prince? Hope so!

When do you think you'll update?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I really hope you can get back into this story, I've been following the story since you'd posted chapater 3 and I'd truly love to read more. I check your google progress doc occasionally but I don't think you've worked on this story recently, have you? Anyway, hope inspiration and opportunity finds you soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2015