Reviews for Advent's Calendar 2012 - Hogwarts - A Homecoming
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
How long has it actually been since the big battle? I should have thought that Teddy, who was born in April of 1998, was only a few months old at the time of the Battle of Hogwarts - technically the end of Harry's 7th year, if he had actually attended school (which he had not).

Is the December in which you are setting your story 1997 or 1998 ... or even later? I'm willing to "go AU" with you, but I like to understand the timing - partly because it helps me understand how far off his rocker Ron really is. He abandoned H&H shortly before Christmas 1997. Since he rejoined them long before she would have reached full term, wouldn't he have noticed a baby? Or did you have them on the run for a lot longer? Sorry to go all "Hermione" on you, but enquiring minds like to know.

And what the heck is Voldemort doing alive?
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Those would be rather troubling memories for a baby. Interesting that he is the same age as Harry was when Lily was killed. At least Harry will be a better guardian for him than the Dursleys were for Harry.

I'm sorry, but Ron is a colossal butthead. He's even jealous of his ghost brother. I can't wait until he learns that Harry AND Hermione plan to raise "Sevvy." That should be good for a tantrum or two ... by Ron, not Severus.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Oh, goody! I love "Bad Ronald" stories. I don't know if I'd say book-Ron was evil exactly; however, he was not a very good friend to either Harry or Hermione. He's what I would call a user and a "fair weather" friend. Worse, he is often the CAUSE of the bad times that befall Harry.

We see this at least as early as book 3, when he completely exacerbated the Firebolt problem. Hermione handled the situation badly and betrayed Harry's trust. Still, I can't help thinking the two of them would have talked it out and resolved the issue much sooner had Ron not constantly fed Harry's irritation.

I don't even need to elaborate on his book 4 behavior. He was clearly responsible for a lot of the hostility aimed at Harry. I mean, if Harry's best friend thinks he cheated, then Harry must have cheated ... right? If BOTH Ron and Hermione had believed in and helped Harry from the beginning, I think things would have calmed down sooner. IMHO, Harry should have given him the gate back during the first task. Other incidents during the year cemented my opinion of Ron.

In books 5 & 6, he was a horrible Prefect who sloughed his duties off on Hermione and others, and the way he treated Hermione during the whole Lavender business was despicable. I still think he and Ginny were making use of potions in sixth year, at least ... and possibly while they were on the run (book 7). JM2K.

His desertion of H&H speaks for itself. Why Harry took him back is beyond me. I really don't think Jo thought that one through. He never seemed too interested in Hermione's parents or her "Muggle side," either. (Can you tell I'm not a big Ron fan?) Mainly, though, his unreasonable jealousy of Harry is just not something a true friend would feel ... IMO.
t42n24t2 chapter 25 . 6/16/2015
Very sweet.
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 6/16/2015
Isn't Sev's Animagus form a kitten now as well? (Imagining three mad little kittens roaming through Hogwarts...).

Delightful story!
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 6/15/2015
That's good news for Hermione. I hope she isn't taken out of any classes because they would be dangerous for someone pregnant.

That's cute what Sev did to the tree, though!
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 6/13/2015
How cute! And no, Sevvy isn't worse than the twins; after all, he never threw Montague into a Vanishing Cabinet and didn't care if Montague lived or died, nor did he ever invent Garotting Gas, or test new potions on first year students.

Somehow, people forget what the twins were really like.

But I'm glad he had fun, and that Harry is looking out for someone small enough for a wave to send galley-west.
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 6/9/2015
I would love to see Sevvy as a small, green teddy bear! I'm surprised that Molly didn't scoop him up and take him home and cuddle him mercilessly.

But I am glad he is rid of his worst memories (and I bet the teachers are, too, because they were part of them when he was a student).

I do feel sorry for Ron. Prank him too hard, and he'll become even worse.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 6/9/2015
With all those pranks, I think the twins will adopt Sevvy any time, all he has to do is to say the word!
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 6/6/2015
Neither Hermione or Harry are well-probably something lingering from Voldemort's attack.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
Aww...glad that Sevvy is all right!
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 6/6/2015
I thought the Killing Curse was green...

Anyway, good chapter, and I'm glad that Voldie is dead again.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 6/5/2015
Good chapter. I wonder if Harry and Hermione will notice something wrong with 'Ron'?
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
I think people will be able to tell the different between Voldemort and Ron, just sayin'.

With any luck Hermione will pass on Harry's latest illness to him...
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
Sandwich crumbs in a deadly potion. That can't be good...

And I'm amazed that Sevvy lasted twenty minutes. But there are classes he shouldn't go to, like Potions, where he could inhale fumes bad for him. I wish the house elves would help more.

Still say neither Harry or Hermione should be Head Boy or Girl-they theoretically do have some duties in that position, which neither one can do while taking care of Sevvy.
399 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »