Reviews for Hogwarts - A Homecoming
so cute! please update!
lilyflower101 chapter 25 . 5/27/2014
loved it! :)
Lorteck chapter 25 . 6/17/2013
This was a fantastic story, and it was very cute. I enjoyed the pranks and mischief, and I imagine that Severus would get into a lot of troubling situations through his growing up.
mummacass chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
found this story by accident and it's good. so good that I'm going to print it out and keep it!
Griffin Raven chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
Little Sevvy is trying to protect both Harry & Hermione perhaps he senses something from Ron because I'm betting its more than just that prank howler that he sent to Harry during the holidays...oh well I can't wait to find out just how Sevvy will handle his grudge against Ron?
Griffin Raven chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
Its just too cute little Sevvy trying to protect Harry just like Professor Snape also tried to do! I shudder to think just what Ron had done with the howler that didn't shred itself afterwards but just how did little Sevvy know that Harry shouldn't touch it?
Griffin Raven chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
Oh dear, I really sense trouble ahead for Harry, Hermione & little Sevvy...especially when Ron learns that McGonagall has named them both Head Boy & Girl along with sharing rooms but I definitely can't guess how Ginny will take Harry's news of him not wanting to get back together now that the war's over?
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Ron's so deep into his jealousy & undoubtably feeling betrayed because Hermione has left him yet he hasn't for one minute even considered that he's attempting that Voldemort wants...the dark wizard that caused so much death & harm to many within both the muggle & wizarding world. Yet all Ron seems to care about is getting back at Harry & he certainly doesn't seem to feel anything about setting things up that might result in baby Sevvy either being hurt or killed?
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
Ron really doesn't know either of his friends very well if he only honestly believes that; (a) that Harry loves all the attention he gets or that he's happy to receive the Order of Merlin; (b) that Hermione cheated upon Ron when he abandonded her & Harry; (c) it also shows that Ron doesn't think very much about his girlfriend Hermione nor his supposed best friend Harry if he honestly thinks that Hermione is the mother of Harry's son? Will Ron be sucked in by that voice allowing his darkest jealousy to run rampage against to kill baby Severus & to aid this individual to regain a body because if he does he's aided the very person whose indirectly responsible for the death of one of his own brothers Fred?
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Personally I can't help but wonder if Ron is jealous because he fears that Hermione likes Harry more than him & that he wants more just being the side-kick of the boy-who-vanquished Voldemort...because whilst Harry would quite happily shy away from fame & the adoring fans but Ron does seem the type to actively want it but not truly understanding just what "fame" truly means to your life? I can't wait until Harry finally tells Minerva, Ameila & Hermione just who the little baby boy actually is & that he plans to become his guardian?
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I really do hope that Harry keeps the news that Professor Snape survived but that he's deaged to a baby because I would imagine that Severus would still have enemies would like to see him death especially as everyone believed that he killed Albus Dumbledore...but I do hope that Harry is able to tell the truth to some of those who were either Severus's friends or colleagues? But I certainly wouldn't allow the news & consequences of Severus's survival to reach the eyes/ears of either the ministry or the daily prophet as I don't think it would be good for little Severus
or that Harry intends to be his guardian once he's offed Voldemort?
Furrina chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
Sorry... not Breadmort, but Voldebaboon
Furrina chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
Voldemort? Or Breadmort?!

Well... serves him right for asking Ron (of all people) to brew him a potion. If he wanted Potions brewed he could have asked Malfoy... or any of the Slytherins... or hell, anyone but Ronniekins, whose only slightly better at it than Longbottom.

My condolences to Lord Baldy's Great REVENGE Plan.

Moving on...
Furrina chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
I'm so glad you brought Fred back. I really love the fics where Dread (Dead Fred) comes back in some form because there's no way he's leaving Georgie alone.

I don't if I should hug Ronnie or slap him. Or maybe both...

Okay, moving on...
ButcWolf chapter 25 . 2/11/2013
Sevvy is SO CUTE! This was a wonderful story to read. Thank you for sharing it!
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »