Reviews for Advent's Calendar 2012 - Hogwarts - A Homecoming
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 6/6/2015
Neither Hermione or Harry are well-probably something lingering from Voldemort's attack.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
Aww...glad that Sevvy is all right!
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 6/6/2015
I thought the Killing Curse was green...

Anyway, good chapter, and I'm glad that Voldie is dead again.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 6/5/2015
Good chapter. I wonder if Harry and Hermione will notice something wrong with 'Ron'?
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
I think people will be able to tell the different between Voldemort and Ron, just sayin'.

With any luck Hermione will pass on Harry's latest illness to him...
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
Sandwich crumbs in a deadly potion. That can't be good...

And I'm amazed that Sevvy lasted twenty minutes. But there are classes he shouldn't go to, like Potions, where he could inhale fumes bad for him. I wish the house elves would help more.

Still say neither Harry or Hermione should be Head Boy or Girl-they theoretically do have some duties in that position, which neither one can do while taking care of Sevvy.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
I see that only Gryffindors are going to be teaching at that school once the rest of them have been shaken out (and who knows what will be left of the castle once the Weasley twins have been teaching for fifteen years? Sorry, they are not qualified for teaching).

But I'm glad that Harry noticed that there were fewer Slytherins than usual. Perhaps not everyone sent out of the castle into the battle survived? Or families are realizing that they had best sort *anywhere* rather than Slytherin, if they want their children to live through all seven years.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 5/29/2015
Nice chapter. But when do Gred and Forge care about what Ron wants? They never did before.

Anyway, I'm glad that Harry is brave enough to ask Hermione what he really wants to.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
I think the black powder and following Snake-Face's instructions is making Ron's health worse.

And I'm really glad that Sevvy smells something wrong with the Howler.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
Mmm...I like Harry and Hermione a lot, but with taking care of Sevvy and doing classes, they won't have time to help out any of the other students, which is kind of the point of being Head Boy and Head Girl. At least that's what I always thought those positions were about.

Well...Ron is certainly in there trying, but it's anybody's guess if he will hurt Harry and Hermione or just himself.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Sorry that Harry is so sick and hope that Hermione and Sevvy don't catch it (wouldn't it be ironic if Ron caught it too?).
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
Yes, both Harry and Hermione should have spoke to Ron right away. It's a bit late, but the sooner the better, especially since Ginny is going to be extremely upset, and Ron as well by the new developments (and Hermione just caught Harry's bug though she doesn't know it yet).

I bet Sevvy is worried aboutHarry, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
Harry did see Snape fly on a broom-he refereed one of the games in Harry's first year. And then Harry saw Snape flying on a broom during the Great Many Harrys Broom Chase (and saw him flying without one in DH). But Harry is right, Snape might enjoy it more if he learned a broom that wasn't trying to kill him.

But Ron is right. Both he and Hermione should be honored by the Ministry as well-it was a Trio, not just Harry. And Harry could have put his foot down and explain that they were a Trio and the Ministry can jolly well have all three of them (and Sevvy) there. Having his own family put Harry over him is well, it just affirms that his mother really didn't want him as the Horcrux said.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
I hope Sevvy is well enough to attend the ceremony; although allowing a baby to throw up on Fudge has its charms. I think Snape was more of a natural Occlumens than Legilimens, but his memories would still be quite hard to live with.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
I do feel sorry for Ron; he does come last his in family, even after Percy. It was nice to see Fred's ghost, though. However, he is still grieving and it's pretty obvious that nobody cares about his feelings. Being told to suck it up anyhow is not really helpful.

As for Sev, he does have his memories; no wonder he has nightmares, poor little guy.
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »