Reviews for Hogwarts - A Homecoming
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
I think the black powder and following Snake-Face's instructions is making Ron's health worse.

And I'm really glad that Sevvy smells something wrong with the Howler.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
Mmm...I like Harry and Hermione a lot, but with taking care of Sevvy and doing classes, they won't have time to help out any of the other students, which is kind of the point of being Head Boy and Head Girl. At least that's what I always thought those positions were about.

Well...Ron is certainly in there trying, but it's anybody's guess if he will hurt Harry and Hermione or just himself.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Sorry that Harry is so sick and hope that Hermione and Sevvy don't catch it (wouldn't it be ironic if Ron caught it too?).
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
Yes, both Harry and Hermione should have spoke to Ron right away. It's a bit late, but the sooner the better, especially since Ginny is going to be extremely upset, and Ron as well by the new developments (and Hermione just caught Harry's bug though she doesn't know it yet).

I bet Sevvy is worried aboutHarry, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
Harry did see Snape fly on a broom-he refereed one of the games in Harry's first year. And then Harry saw Snape flying on a broom during the Great Many Harrys Broom Chase (and saw him flying without one in DH). But Harry is right, Snape might enjoy it more if he learned a broom that wasn't trying to kill him.

But Ron is right. Both he and Hermione should be honored by the Ministry as well-it was a Trio, not just Harry. And Harry could have put his foot down and explain that they were a Trio and the Ministry can jolly well have all three of them (and Sevvy) there. Having his own family put Harry over him is well, it just affirms that his mother really didn't want him as the Horcrux said.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
I hope Sevvy is well enough to attend the ceremony; although allowing a baby to throw up on Fudge has its charms. I think Snape was more of a natural Occlumens than Legilimens, but his memories would still be quite hard to live with.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
I do feel sorry for Ron; he does come last his in family, even after Percy. It was nice to see Fred's ghost, though. However, he is still grieving and it's pretty obvious that nobody cares about his feelings. Being told to suck it up anyhow is not really helpful.

As for Sev, he does have his memories; no wonder he has nightmares, poor little guy.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
Sleep? Mwa ha! We all know much Harry and Hermione are going to sleep-frankly, they should take naps during the day whenever Sev does, it's their only hope of getting enough.
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 25 . 3/8/2015
Cute character, I look forwards to reading more.
TwilightEverlastingly chapter 25 . 3/1/2015
i want more of little Sevvy
The Power Of Names chapter 25 . 2/10/2015
Cute. 3
marthapreston4 chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
okay if ron brought voldy back to life they wouldnt just them him go home to his mommy this would never happen
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
okay they cant be so stupid to think its mione baby they would have known if she was pregnant and why didnt harry tell his girlfriend that he adopted a baby even in a letter it just doesnt seem realistic
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
Why is suddenly forgetting about ron! Mione is only there because of luck and he asked her to help. doesnt seem fair
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
Okay ron is an idiot and I am glad you brought back fred
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »