Reviews for Hogwarts - A Homecoming
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 5/24
I hope Sevvy is well enough to attend the ceremony; although allowing a baby to throw up on Fudge has its charms. I think Snape was more of a natural Occlumens than Legilimens, but his memories would still be quite hard to live with.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/23
I do feel sorry for Ron; he does come last his in family, even after Percy. It was nice to see Fred's ghost, though. However, he is still grieving and it's pretty obvious that nobody cares about his feelings. Being told to suck it up anyhow is not really helpful.

As for Sev, he does have his memories; no wonder he has nightmares, poor little guy.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 5/23
Sleep? Mwa ha! We all know much Harry and Hermione are going to sleep-frankly, they should take naps during the day whenever Sev does, it's their only hope of getting enough.
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 25 . 3/8
Cute character, I look forwards to reading more.
TwilightEverlastingly chapter 25 . 3/1
i want more of little Sevvy
The Power Of Names chapter 25 . 2/10
Cute. 3
marthapreston4 chapter 19 . 1/2
okay if ron brought voldy back to life they wouldnt just them him go home to his mommy this would never happen
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 1/2
okay they cant be so stupid to think its mione baby they would have known if she was pregnant and why didnt harry tell his girlfriend that he adopted a baby even in a letter it just doesnt seem realistic
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 1/2
Why is suddenly forgetting about ron! Mione is only there because of luck and he asked her to help. doesnt seem fair
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 1/2
Okay ron is an idiot and I am glad you brought back fred
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 1/2
soiooo much cuteness
Jesse Holmes chapter 25 . 10/17/2014
so cute! please update!
lilyflower101 chapter 25 . 5/27/2014
loved it! :)
Lorteck chapter 25 . 6/17/2013
This was a fantastic story, and it was very cute. I enjoyed the pranks and mischief, and I imagine that Severus would get into a lot of troubling situations through his growing up.
mummacass chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
found this story by accident and it's good. so good that I'm going to print it out and keep it!
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »