Reviews for Advent's Calendar 2012 - Hogwarts - A Homecoming
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
Sleep? Mwa ha! We all know much Harry and Hermione are going to sleep-frankly, they should take naps during the day whenever Sev does, it's their only hope of getting enough.
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 25 . 3/8/2015
Cute character, I look forwards to reading more.
TwilightEverlastingly chapter 25 . 3/1/2015
i want more of little Sevvy
The Power Of Names chapter 25 . 2/10/2015
Cute. 3
marthapreston4 chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
okay if ron brought voldy back to life they wouldnt just them him go home to his mommy this would never happen
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
okay they cant be so stupid to think its mione baby they would have known if she was pregnant and why didnt harry tell his girlfriend that he adopted a baby even in a letter it just doesnt seem realistic
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
Why is suddenly forgetting about ron! Mione is only there because of luck and he asked her to help. doesnt seem fair
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
Okay ron is an idiot and I am glad you brought back fred
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
soiooo much cuteness
Jadlex Amelia Jessica Song chapter 25 . 10/17/2014
so cute! please update!
lilyflower101 chapter 25 . 5/27/2014
loved it! :)
Lorteck chapter 25 . 6/17/2013
This was a fantastic story, and it was very cute. I enjoyed the pranks and mischief, and I imagine that Severus would get into a lot of troubling situations through his growing up.
mummacass chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
found this story by accident and it's good. so good that I'm going to print it out and keep it!
Griffin Raven chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
Little Sevvy is trying to protect both Harry & Hermione perhaps he senses something from Ron because I'm betting its more than just that prank howler that he sent to Harry during the holidays...oh well I can't wait to find out just how Sevvy will handle his grudge against Ron?
Griffin Raven chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
Its just too cute little Sevvy trying to protect Harry just like Professor Snape also tried to do! I shudder to think just what Ron had done with the howler that didn't shred itself afterwards but just how did little Sevvy know that Harry shouldn't touch it?
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »